GM Seiren

Halloween | Return to Melodia

It shouldn't be possible for me to be considered AFK when I was still hitting when it died.

1653029126_Shadowreally.thumb.png.b8a582ec5cf5e771c4b274bbf4a70006.png

And it happened twice that I saw.

• Wah 1

Also I would like to report that the Pitch "Dark Evil Druid Hat" is missing the slot.

Shadow tag was especially fun for the first few days, but people from other teams using pneuma/healing their opponents Doom Trooper made the whole thing very frustrating at some points. I guess it's fine and part of the fun when competition is balanced, but more often than not you have a team that is much bigger than others and that is enough advantage to win the round in most cases, no need to bother the rival team with half the amount of players. Not sure if there is something that could be done to prevent this since having different houses help each other is common and you obviously can't block skills from being used in a PvM scenario, so this is just an observation.

Other than that, the event has been really nice and the new minigames and hunting grounds changes really help! Great use of the possibilities of the new client to make the event more immersive with titles and special effect costumes. /awsm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Fujicakes said:

Shadow tag was especially fun for the first few days, but people from other teams using pneuma/healing their opponents Doom Trooper made the whole thing very frustrating at some points. I guess it's fine and part of the fun when competition is balanced, but more often than not you have a team that is much bigger than others and that is enough advantage to win the round in most cases, no need to bother the rival team with half the amount of players. Not sure if there is something that could be done to prevent this since having different houses help each other is common and you obviously can't block skills from being used in a PvM scenario, so this is just an observation.

Other than that, the event has been really nice and the new minigames and hunting grounds changes really help! Great use of the possibilities of the new client to make the event more immersive with titles and special effect costumes. /awsm

Every time a house wins consecutively, their mob's HP goes up by 2 million. Basically, if a house wins five times in a row, their mob's HP will become 30 million vs 20 million on other houses. While yes, numbers do give an advantage, other houses should be able to catch up this way.

• Like 1

A couple of suggestions for whack a ghostring:

1) To encourage participation, I think players should still get 1 ticket as long as they get at least 10 points, similar to what was done for shadow tag.
2) To avoid stalemates & situations where there is no winner even with 2+ active players playing extremely well, I think that the bad ghostrings need to despawn after a certain amount of time. Even if it's like 20-30 seconds. Just as an example with 2 players: assume neither player hits any bad ghostrings. If they are roughly evenly matched then usually neither player will achieve the 35 points necessary to select a winner. The game quickly gets to a point where all remaining ghostrings are bad, and neither player will click on them.

Suggestions for Shadow Tag for next year.. may we have a kafra next to the doctor? We are always in short supply of.. supplies.

. and may you change the portal so that we may re-enter the event when we DC or realize we forgot something we needed or need to change characters?

.. can't say I understand why you would have a restriction on the portal.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 suggestion I would like to make for next year is a change in the way the players are chosen for houses . From what I. Have seen from the tips he said that it is only random if 2 people choose the same school . This means with proper coordination certain schools can grow to much larger numbers . I personally feel that this number should be reduced to it being random if 1 person chooses said school or even random just with the chance of being given that school being higher if chosen to help even the player base on all 4 sides . Maybe another way would be to give an incentive for players to pick the randomly chosen option like a costume or a pet for choosing to be put in a random school 

3 hours ago, MasterSlayer said:

1 suggestion I would like to make for next year is a change in the way the players are chosen for houses . From what I. Have seen from the tips he said that it is only random if 2 people choose the same school . This means with proper coordination certain schools can grow to much larger numbers . I personally feel that this number should be reduced to it being random if 1 person chooses said school or even random just with the chance of being given that school being higher if chosen to help even the player base on all 4 sides . Maybe another way would be to give an incentive for players to pick the randomly chosen option like a costume or a pet for choosing to be put in a random school 

All houses have the same amounts of members

• Love 1