Sign in to follow this  
-Jace-

GEC vs Mysteltainn vs Eddga

Hi, 

I am returning to the game and I don't seem to remember which card would be the best for Sleipnir[1] for Snipers. Help appreciated. Thanks :)

GEC is sweet in solo play where you kill everything with 1-2 DS but mostly moving by feet and have some time between killing. But in party you mostly concern on Grape juice usage.

Mysteltain is ok for pure damage with Dex build.

Eddga is superb if you often recieve damage while need moving and do something (like trapping).

If you use high vit build Lady Tanee is nice option too - it boost your damage lil bit less than Mystel but boost your hp a lot.

• Wah 1

Sleipnier i a luxury item for sniper. Bunny shoes are more useful if you want crit. Put in GEC card if you dont want to carry and use GJ. Other wise Dex or Atk card. Some snipers put in Eddga card for mobbing farming.

Depends on how you want to play really and what other alts you want to use Slipnier on.

• Like 1
  • Swt 2

20 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Sleipnier i a luxury item for sniper.

omg. its only 95m. you need more than 1b for gearing sniper. 95m for additional boost (HP, SP, Def and Mdef) is nothing.

image.png.328ccd92743a5ae283f5d87f33e63ca5.png

Edited by Kulon
  • No1 1
  • Swt 1

Just now, Mercer said:

only 95m?  no starts playing sniper when he has 1b to gear. lol

If he choose card for Sleip - he choose card for Sleips not asking about shoes. Sleips luxury lol.

• Wah 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

only 95m?  no starts playing sniper when he has 1b to gear. lol

But question of this theme "what i can put on into sleips?", not a "what shoes must be my first shoes?"

• Wah 1

So what is wrong with saying its luxury?

@Kulon i was replaying to Azgrim only if you could read the post before that one?

• Swt 2

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

@Kulon i was replaying to Azgrim only if you could read the post before that one?

You started this dispute with me - then i am still in dispute if i am thinking its not luxuri. And i am thinking its not. Maybe for you its luxury, but you can buy it after 25h of farm, then... its not luxuri. And i dont understang your logic why you recommends other boots for man who asking about card for certain boots. =/

Edited by Kulon

@kulon Yes i said it because i think its a luxury item. By luxury item i mean sniper can do without it too. And that money can be spent on more important gears if you dont have them.

How do you farm 90m in 25 hours? I never heard of that care to explain?

Edited by Mercer

29 minutes ago, Mercer said:

@kulon Yes i said it because i think its a luxury item. By luxury item i mean sniper can do without it too. And that money can be spent on more important gears if you dont have them.

How do you farm 90m in 25 hours? I never heard of that care to explain?

Geffenia as sinx is about 4 m/h (you can find guides on forum). I never farm it, but many people does it. Meanwhile i like other ways to farm.

• Fsh 1

There is one time i got around 70 m ish during my 30 min play 😂, 1 rare weapon drop, 2 accesories and 1 card drop (i know its pure luck and lil bit absurd) , but yeah, shit happens sometime...

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2
  • No1 1

15 hours ago, Mercer said:

Nothing wrong just funny for everyone who plays on tRo more than year, can read guides and look on market. By the way my main is HW and I never farm places like sleepers, mavkas and geffenia (only for tests) but can afford 350m+ costumes. So yeah Sleips is common routine (usually we use 3-4 of them).

• Wah 1

@Azgrim So according to you topic is irrelevant since its easy to farm Sleip?

IDK what you want but you are just diverting from topic took my one point and just spamming for no reason.

IDK what GMs doing here for spam like this.

• Swt 2

Topic starts with question about cards, you start discussion about shoes and your thinking how expensive it is... And now you talking about spam. Sweet.

• Heh 1
  • Wah 1