K'cin Sedohr

New To TalonRO - Old Player

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad to be back to RO after being away for about 8 years. The other server I played on closed down. I remembered Talon as a mod from my earliest days of playing and was so excited to see this server. I dusted off my Kahos and PCB and jumped right in (ok, well, so I haven't gotten Kahos or a PCB yet, but you get the drift). 

There is so much new content!! Wow!! I am really excited, and seeing a server with more than 700 people on every time I log on is amazing! I may even convince my daughter and my son to start playing again.

My goal is to get a character built up and then join a guild and start participating in WOE again. 

I am Cairro in game. Look for me!

• Love 4
  • No1 2

Welcome! *cough cough* that's a lot of dust. lol woe is there and its Saturday and Sunday Server time. so your gucci!

Welcome to TRO! You'll get Kahos and PCB in no time I'm sure!

• Love 1

Woe is fun!! there's so many guilds out there to join!! ❤️ don't forget also about GMC and so much more!! if you do like more guidance feel free to poke me on discord or in game :)

• Love 1

Thank you thank you! I'm remembering things quickly and working on classes that I've never played before (which would be anything except thief/rogue/stalker). I'm really happy to see all the new towns. And you guys have all sorts of events all the time! And don't even get me started on The Eden Group... That didn't exist when I used to play and I love it!!

**gush gush**

Welcome to our humble home Cairro!

I'm delighted that you are back to RO once again. Should you have any questions, you may post here in the forums or check our Wiki Page for Talon guidance. Don't forget that we have discord as well. 

I hope to see you in game. Best of luck to your adventures! /lv

• Love 1