Sign in to follow this  
theakrabb

Hi, I'm Akrab!

Good luck with your event Akrab! I'm sure it'll be a success. /fsh

• No1 1

Was wonderful meeting you in game, and I congratulate you on your 10 year anniversary. I hope your event was a success. 

• Love 1

Thanks so much for hosting the event and those amazingly generous prizes! /no1  I'd like to confirm as an attendee, that this was an absolute success 💓

Edited by Conscendo
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Conscendo said:

Thanks so much for hosting the event and those amazingly generous prizes! /no1  I'd like to confirm as an attendee, that this was an absolute success 💓

Thank you very much for joining! I've been walking around with a smile from ear to ear all day! Glad everyone liked it! :D

• Love 1

I missed this. Sob. I've heard you were generous with the prizes! I was wondering if you are handing out signed photos! JK! *whips* 

On a very serious note, congratulations on your decade Akrab! That was a very interesting backstory for you! Thank you for tolerating me in game! 😁/kis2

I'm going to call this fanart 😅 Just had this image tonight :D @theakrabb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though blood and tears were righteously paid for success, sometimes even the hero still wonders -

What am I? What is a magic caster who cannot see?

1016147205_Akrab-selfdebate.thumb.png.5890556f9386147c7acb8555d59ce59e.png

Edited by Conscendo
  • Love 2

Oh wow! =O
Thank you for this work of art, it's very powerful! Shakes up all kinds of emotions!
I love it! ❤️

(Edit) Also:

On 11/14/2019 at 4:57 AM, bassbuzz said:

I missed this. Sob. I've heard you were generous with the prizes! I was wondering if you are handing out signed photos! JK! *whips* 

On a very serious note, congratulations on your decade Akrab! That was a very interesting backstory for you! Thank you for tolerating me in game! 😁/kis2

We don't tolerate you, we LOVE you! =D

Edited by theakrabb
  • Love 1