GM Seiren

TalonRO Gives Back | Rainforest Alliance Fundraiser

315961450_PATCHERFEATUREIMAGE.png.5ce4a262388fb317b8121ac823c0068d.png

TalonRO is pleased to partner once more with GoFundMe Charity this holiday season in our annual fundraiser to benefit the Rainforest Alliance. In response to the horrific surge of forest fires in the Amazon, we are mobilizing our broad network of partners to fight the ongoing destruction of this precious ecosystem. Following a staggering increase in fires this year, with flames and smoke captured on both NASA and NOAA satellites from space, it's clear the world must stand together to stop ongoing threats to the Amazon, which is vital to the world’s climate stability.

100% of all proceeds go directly to the Rainforest Alliance organization through the GoFundMe Charity partnership.

From now until December 31st, 2019 - TalonRO will thank those who have donated to the Rainforest Alliance TalonRO Fundraiser with a unique in-game gift. Keep in mind that these donations do -not- give you any Talon Cash like a donation to TalonRO would. Donations made after December 31st will not receive the rewards listed below.

3.png.e9c67fdf10991395f23e0961797ec25b.png

Make your charitable donation to Rainforest Alliance with TalonRO in three simple steps:

Bottle-1.png

Visit TalonRO's GoFundMe Charity page for the Rainforest Alliance.

Bottle-2.png

Donate any amount to support the Rainforest Alliance, though the minimum amount is $10 USD. Include your in-game character name when donating on GoFundMe Charity. This is so we can match your donation to your character and deliver your thank-you reward!

Bottle-3.png

Receive your special thank you gift! All thank-you items will be distributed in January at the conclusion of the fundraiser.

5.png.3d564344746b3c1fa129d185dd318bc5.png

All items received will be account-bound, but you can use the Vending Machine NPC in Lutie to claim the Costume and Pet on as many characters as you like. Thank-you items will be distributed through an NPC in early January. Gifts will not be distributed until after the fundraiser is over, but we will ensure that all who made an eligible donation will receive their thank-you gift. No Talon Cash will be given out for donations made through the GoFundMe Charity campaign, and all proceeds will directly benefit the Rainforest Alliance organization. Donating at higher levels will grant you the gifts in the levels below as well. For example, donating $50 to Rainforest Alliance will earn you all three thank-you gifts!

CharityBox.gif

• $10 USD Donors will receive one (1) special Surprise Box, which will contain some wonderful and enjoyable goodies inside! This year, the Surprise Box has been updated with many new rare costumes from past Monthly Boxes, too!
  • $25 USD Donors will receive one (1) exclusive Winged Rabbit Robe Costume! Note: this is a lower headgear costume, and not a garment. Donors at this level will also receive one (1) Surprise Box as well!
  • $50 USD Donors will receive one (1) charity event exclusive Pope Pet Egg! This magical pet and companion when loyal will grant an increase of effectiveness of your Heal, Sanctuary and Potion Pitcher skills by 5%, along with a 2% chance of gaining 5% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack. Donors at this level will also receive both the Surprise Box and Winged Rabbit Robe Costume as well.

We hope that you'll join TalonRO in making a contribution toward this worthwhile cause and help bring the magic of the holidays to the incredible work of the Rainforest Alliance. Our goal this year is to raise $1,000 for charity - and we hope to be able to do that with your help! Thank you for your generosity and for being a wonderful part of the TalonRO community of players. Thanks, Happy Holidays, and Happy Gaming!

• Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 6
  • No1 1

I forget to input my IGN, which is Au Rush. My donation details as follow: Transaction ID: 41X34199PK543554R. Date : Dec 01, 2019 19:09:27 PST. with donation of USD 50.00. Thanks

5 hours ago, Oscar1029 said:

I forget to input my IGN, which is Au Rush. My donation details as follow: Transaction ID: 41X34199PK543554R. Date : Dec 01, 2019 19:09:27 PST. with donation of USD 50.00. Thanks

Please send a support ticket in January when the rewards are mailed out. 

I am very pleased to see this charity event. The forest fires in the Amazon is very disturbing, which if not ceased, could take away 20% of the earth's oxygen producer. Please do donate. 

• Love 1