Ghaspar

Enjoying my LK

I've done enough farming in Juperos. So, while my WS is in idle I've tried playing my LK alternative in Abyss, and boy, this LK is fun. It's been a long time since I played this LK in other servers. I've been a Lord Knight in all servers I played in and only in TalonRO I've decided to be a WS Main. 

It's such a fresh breeze of air. I'm really enjoying this 😉

Edited by Ghaspar
  • No1 2

Glad you like it. There is so much to explore as LK. Million ways to farm, million different setups, possibility to solo MVP. Its a lot of fun. I enjoyed mostly farming MVPs I couldnt kill with my HW.

Ahhh I used to have a LK on pRO, and I loved it. I remember how LONG it took to get my knight to level 99 at high orcs! Where did you level to 99, out of curiosity? Or would you have any recommendations?

2 hours ago, jassieteacake said:

Ahhh I used to have a LK on pRO, and I loved it. I remember how LONG it took to get my knight to level 99 at high orcs! Where did you level to 99, out of curiosity? Or would you have any recommendations?

oh that? 😅 I actually never played my LK till it got to Trans 99/70. Low level leeched it and when it got to 85, I leeched it again while farming my WS in Juperos Core till the LK gets to 99/70. 

But if I'd share how my WS got to 99, I remembered I just stayed in Sleepers, then Geff or Niff. I personally didn't like Magma Dungeon. I tried the typical Vamp - didn't like it. 

Only when I became 99 did I start taking risks.