Jazzy

Starting all over again ;3;

Heya! I'm an old player here and I'm thinking of coming back to play :3

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 3

Hello @Jazzy, welcome back to the server !

Server had alot of improvements and adjustments you'd surely look forward to.

See you around Rune-Midgard again /no1

Best Regards,

Lee

1 minute ago, L e e said:

Hello @Jazzy, welcome back to the server !

Server had alot of improvements and adjustments you'd surely look forward to.

See you around Rune-Midgard again /no1

Best Regards,

Lee

Yeah, I'm ingame now and I feel so lost on what to do currently @@;; 

Thanks for the welcome back! ;3

• No1 1

Just now, Hitchner said:

I just came back too! Can't wait to check out all the new stuff :)

Welcome back to you too! I'm overwhelmed with all the new stuff @@;;; 

Just now, Jazzy said:

Welcome back to you too! I'm overwhelmed with all the new stuff @@;;; 

I'm just trying to take it a bit at a time. That link GM Alisa posted has been helpful, and so has the wiki. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna start a new character or go headfirst into some minigames.

Cause I remember those minigames being awesome but... i would get distracted so easy with them trying to train. :P

1 minute ago, Hitchner said:

I'm just trying to take it a bit at a time. That link GM Alisa posted has been helpful, and so has the wiki. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna start a new character or go headfirst into some minigames.

Cause I remember those minigames being awesome but... i would get distracted so easy with them trying to train. :P

I havent really tried the minigames yet @_@ Been busy trying to do art to get me some zennies ahaha. I find it fun drawing people's pretty fashionista characters <33

Just now, Jazzy said:

I havent really tried the minigames yet @_@ Been busy trying to do art to get me some zennies ahaha. I find it fun drawing people's pretty fashionista characters <33

Wait thats a thing? Cause I started digital art a few years ago and I was looking for more projects to help me practice o:

I mean... i don't need the zeny really but itd be nice to get some more to maybe do like...giveaways or something.

• Fsh 1

Just now, Hitchner said:

Wait thats a thing? Cause I started digital art a few years ago and I was looking for more projects to help me practice o:

I mean... i don't need the zeny really but itd be nice to get some more to maybe do like...giveaways or something.

Yesss it's a thing here. Are you in TalonRO Discord? You should join if you aren't! People are hungry for art freebies there XD

Just now, Jazzy said:

Yesss it's a thing here. Are you in TalonRO Discord? You should join if you aren't! People are hungry for art freebies there XD

I am! it was one of the first things I did. I didn't know people were trading zeny for art tho lol

Just now, Hitchner said:

I am! it was one of the first things I did. I didn't know people were trading zeny for art tho lol

Oh! Yeah, people do art here and sell them for zeny or TC :)) If you ever need zeny or TC, and you know to draw, it's a perfect way for you to afk farm HAHA

Just now, Jazzy said:

Oh! Yeah, people do art here and sell them for zeny or TC :)) If you ever need zeny or TC, and you know to draw, it's a perfect way for you to afk farm HAHA

ill have to keep that in mind thanks for the tip! might end up paying you to draw me at least once :D

Just now, Hitchner said:

ill have to keep that in mind thanks for the tip! might end up paying you to draw me at least once :D

XD Ahaha I'll probably do a freebie again soon 😜 But if you ever want to, feel free to stop by my nub shop 😜

I also would love to see your art work!

7 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

XD Ahaha I'll probably do a freebie again soon 😜 But if you ever want to, feel free to stop by my nub shop 😜

I also would love to see your art work!

Most recent work is this one right here :D

I would love to, youll be hearing from me for sure :3

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Most recent work is this one right here :D

I would love to, youll be hearing from me for sure :3

ouo that's so cute! so clean lineart too! 😧

38 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

ouo that's so cute! so clean lineart too! 😧

Aw shucks. Thanks :)

I pride myself on my line art, cause I feel like its the only thing I have control over. But the shading is tough for me x.x