Sign in to follow this  
Jazzy

Jazzy's Art Shop [ Closed ]

Hi! I just came back from a long hiatus and my gears are long gone now
so I decided to open another art shop where I'll be offering you CHIBI ART
so I could buy some High Priest / Sniper gears ;3;

jc_artcomsheet.png.7cb569afebdd663ada3043c6db278c2f.png

Please send all payment to ~ J a z z y ~ through ROdex.

Untitled.png.289fb313be3e15a896beb3a81bf63ff1.png

Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by Jazzy
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Bobito said:

slot for avatar cheebs plz

Sure thing!

Here's a freebie art for a new style for Satomi in Discord ;3

satomi_dancer.thumb.png.81e9b1c5daad1b0de0582989fab2db74.png

Might add this style to the art shop later hmmm

• Love 2

Update! Changed my art style so I'm now offering ya'll full body cheebs!

Your style is literally the same style I was trying to learn. What are the odds of that!!!

I would love to see more of your work!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Your style is literally the same style I was trying to learn. What are the odds of that!!!

I would love to see more of your work!

Ohhh! Really?! I would love to see your version hehe ;3

Drawing eyes is just soooooo mmmmmmhhhhhhhh!!!!!! /tableflip

7 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

Ohhh! Really?! I would love to see your version hehe ;3

Drawing eyes is just soooooo mmmmmmhhhhhhhh!!!!!! /tableflip

Wuuuuuut?? Eyes are the EASIEST. They just take a little more practice to find that like... style you click with. So the one I go for is actually a combination of a couple different ones I tried in the past. What i did was just do a drawing, no more than 30 mins at a time. Draw a pair of eyes. No longer than 30 mins thats the key. And try a bunch of different kinds. So i had learned pretty quick which ones i was able to draw easier than others and that helped me develop how I do eyes now. Hopefully that isnt confusing lol.

Here's an example: Like i said no more than 30 mins lol if you run out of time, just stop dead. Start a new type of eyes

Here is another: Keep it super simple, add detail once you find a style you really like

And see now my eyes i draw like this: Combined a bunch of different elements that i liked.

EDIT: I freaking LOVE your linework and simplistic style. 

Edited by Hitchner
  • Fsh 1

1 minute ago, Hitchner said:

Wuuuuuut?? Eyes are the EASIEST. They just take a little more practice to find that like... style you click with. So the one I go for is actually a combination of a couple different ones I tried in the past. What i did was just do a drawing, no more than 30 mins at a time. Draw a pair of eyes. No longer than 30 mins thats the key. And try a bunch of different kinds. So i had learned pretty quick which ones i was able to draw easier than others and that helped me develop how I do eyes now. Hopefully that isnt confusing lol.

Here's an example: Like i said no more than 30 mins lol if you run out of time, just stop dead. Start a new type of eyes

Here is another: Keep it super simple, add detail once you find a style you really like

And see now my eyes i draw like this: Combined a bunch of different elements that i liked.

EDIT: I freaking LOVE your linework and simplistic style. 

WTF I find eyes to be a little hard for me (and hands) but wow the way you draw it so simple and end up looking cute with the style is amazing OwO!! I can draw eyes sometimes but I don't enjoy it much ;3;

Aah, thank you! I really have to use lineart tool though is why I'm reallllyyyyy slooooowwwwww.

20 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

WTF I find eyes to be a little hard for me (and hands) but wow the way you draw it so simple and end up looking cute with the style is amazing OwO!! I can draw eyes sometimes but I don't enjoy it much ;3;

Aah, thank you! I really have to use lineart tool though is why I'm reallllyyyyy slooooowwwwww.

Oh you should see me when  im drawing. I break my undo button :P

See, I feel im the opposite. I have a really really hard time drawing hands... i don't know what it is. Just can't seem to get it right. But studying your art is DEFINITELY going to help. I can feel it.

Just now, Hitchner said:

Oh you should see me when  im drawing. I break my undo button :P

See, I feel im the opposite. I have a really really hard time drawing hands... i don't know what it is. Just can't seem to get it right. But studying your art is DEFINITELY going to help. I can feel it.

My hands doesn't look that good though omo 633845598_NewCanvas.png.b50ff4d8985a3a78552ffc9fee254bcd.png Look at this hand, it looks broken XD But well, I try ;3;

Just now, Jazzy said:

My hands doesn't look that good though omo 633845598_NewCanvas.png.b50ff4d8985a3a78552ffc9fee254bcd.png Look at this hand, it looks broken XD But well, I try ;3;

Nah that isn't broken at all! When I first looked at it, the only thing I noticed was the second finger. Easy fix! Everything else about that hand is spectacular, I would just move that line that goes horizontal, and make it more like the first finger. And you have photoshop, i dont have that so you got waaaay more power than i do lol

that isn't even the full picture and im freakin jealous.. your waaaay awesome at everything i suck at xDD

2 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Nah that isn't broken at all! When I first looked at it, the only thing I noticed was the second finger. Easy fix! Everything else about that hand is spectacular, I would just move that line that goes horizontal, and make it more like the first finger. And you have photoshop, i dont have that so you got waaaay more power than i do lol

that isn't even the full picture and im freakin jealous.. your waaaay awesome at everything i suck at xDD

Nah, I don't use photoshop when I draw. I use Paint Tool SAI ;D Doing the lines there is so easy than in Photoshop ;A; 

AND NOOOO YOU DONT SUCK! I love your art style, it's very cute! OAO!!! 

Just now, Jazzy said:

Nah, I don't use photoshop when I draw. I use Paint Tool SAI ;D Doing the lines there is so easy than in Photoshop ;A; 

AND NOOOO YOU DONT SUCK! I love your art style, it's very cute! OAO!!! 

Whaaa? Paint Tool Sai has this really really weird issue with my pen.. so i started using krita. But i might go back to it... your SAI looks way different than mine.

You should see the hands I draw. They look like crab legs LOL

5 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Whaaa? Paint Tool Sai has this really really weird issue with my pen.. so i started using krita. But i might go back to it... your SAI looks way different than mine.

You should see the hands I draw. They look like crab legs LOL

I tried to draw with my tab on Photoshop before and oof the pen stability isn't good and also Photoshop lags on the laptop so mmhhh.... ;3;

LMAO! I bet they're still cute! Have you ever done a full body? SHOW ME D8<

13 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

I tried to draw with my tab on Photoshop before and oof the pen stability isn't good and also Photoshop lags on the laptop so mmhhh.... ;3;

LMAO! I bet they're still cute! Have you ever done a full body? SHOW ME D8<

Drew a guy's avatar on Gaiaonline once, thats the closest i got right now lol

Here :P

2 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Drew a guy's avatar on Gaiaonline once, thats the closest i got right now lol

Here :P

THE HECK I used to frequent Gaiaonline too! Like, the first time I got my first tab, that forum was my practice area XD

LMAO That's really cute! XDD

1 minute ago, Jazzy said:

THE HECK I used to frequent Gaiaonline too! Like, the first time I got my first tab, that forum was my practice area XD

LMAO That's really cute! XDD

Literally been a gaian since it launched on my birthday in 2003 :)

Thanks, but i wanna make something new now so you have something more recent lol

Just now, Hitchner said:

Literally been a gaian since it launched on my birthday in 2003 :)

Thanks, but i wanna make something new now so you have something more recent lol

I only stopped going to gaia when everything started so expensive lmao

Wanna draw my bunny HP? For practice >:3

Just now, Jazzy said:

I only stopped going to gaia when everything started so expensive lmao

Wanna draw my bunny HP? For practice >:3

Yeah they swapped over from gold to some mythril thing and its just announcements about buying stuff with real money so i literally only use it to practice drawing and get feedback lol.

Sure! It might take me longer than normal this week to get a project done though, only because I have a bunch of doctor appts. But i would be honored to!

29 minutes ago, Hitchner said:

Yeah they swapped over from gold to some mythril thing and its just announcements about buying stuff with real money so i literally only use it to practice drawing and get feedback lol.

Sure! It might take me longer than normal this week to get a project done though, only because I have a bunch of doctor appts. But i would be honored to!

jazzy.png.d2c1008e9105ba786ea9c8f7b5319ce1.png 

I don't mind the wait! You can experiment on her however you wish XD I'm still broke so not much costumes on uwu I hope you're okay btw! Doctor appointments? @_@;; 

Finally done with this one! Commission for Zen from Discord ;3 

705478413_zencopy.thumb.png.dfa558a662176aec24111bbb3a84a576.png

3 hours ago, Jazzy said:

jazzy.png.d2c1008e9105ba786ea9c8f7b5319ce1.png 

I don't mind the wait! You can experiment on her however you wish XD I'm still broke so not much costumes on uwu I hope you're okay btw! Doctor appointments? @_@;; 

Stoked. Hmm never drawn rabbit ears before. I could get really creative with this :P

I wasn't even aware they had costumes til I came back today tbh. yeah I have doctor appts. a lot because my heart has irregular patterns. Dealt with it since I was little. It's only recently decided its not going to circulate to my lower half of my body, so they are just gonna run some more tests. Nothing to worry about i'll be fine. :D