GM Mikzie

PvM | Defenders | The Descent

ver_3.thumb.png.e999220b9005144a0c7d4ff0418753ce.png

Defenders is a brand new defense wave challenge. Players progress through multiple stages while defending two Commanders. With every 5th stage
cleared, you will be able to select one of two upgrades alternately between Commanders; defensive buff or offensive stance which will carry over to
the next wave. 

Defensive Buff Upgrades
- Random chance of the Commander reanimating when fainted.
- Random chance of the Commander casting an invincibility incantation on itself for 60 seconds

Offensive Spell Upgrades
- Random chance of the Commander summoning an MVP to aid players in battle
- Random chance of the Commander taking a battle stance throughout the duration of a round

The instance is limited to a specific time and date, and with a weekly cooldown. A new set of dates will be posted each week so be sure to keep an
eye on the thread to ensure you secure your timeslot. See below for the instance guidelines:

1.png.a0a274fe398c24d72b6c000d49cb9ec2.png

• A minimum party setup of 12 (24 maximum) will be required to participate 

• An assigned party leader must confirm their participation on this thread in advance to be considered for entry

• Rewards are based per individual upon clearing the tower defense challenge

• Players will have 60 minutes to clear the instance

• Individuals will only be able to join Defenders once a week (6-7 day cooldown)

• If we suspect a player abusing cooldowns, we will remove you from all future instances indefinitely

• There will be NO resurrections granted in case of a party wipe

• Dual clienting is strictly forbidden

2.png.ed4123fffe8507cfa8af11f79662d8af.png

Final Stage Clearance

4x Talon Coins + 1x GM Box + 1x Bloody Branch

Challenges:

Half-Life (complete in under 30 minutes)
4x Talon Coins + 4x GM Boxes

Triumphant (no Commander deaths)
1x Talon Coin + 2x GM Boxes

Code Red (regroup with the Red Commander before the time runs out)
1x Talon Coin + 2x GM Boxes

Code Blue (regroup with Blue Commander before the time runs out)
1x Talon Coin + 2x GM Boxes

3.png.818fb35b06e3dc89f6fe4949dcd12a32.png

1st August
Slot 1 [ Sinshine's Team ] 4pm Server Time
Slot 2 [ *Jin*'s Team ] 6pm Server Time
Slot 3 [ EVIL's Team ] 8pm Server Time

2nd August
Slot 1 [ Yiyi's Team ] 2am Server Time
Slot 2 [ Ilana's Team ] 4am Server Time

• Fsh 1
  • Love 4
  • No1 1

August 2 1700 ST

Thanks alot! 

I would like to remind people to read the whole post again before attempting to register. 

1 minute ago, Red- said:

Hi @GM Mikzie do you have any date available that we can sign up for 4 pm server time?

Unfortunately, we are on strict schedules for this version/series as we are also running different instances from the current Valk series, however, this will be available again on a different weekend, but there are no guaranteed timeslots till then. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Aww okay thank you for your reply, I will wait until next sign up. My team is from SEA region so the only timeslot we can do is either 3 or 4 pm server time. /ok

Its fine like that, but at least next schedule give priority to the teams that not yet get schedule for this week, if by 'first come first served' base, it wont good, not every team leader awake when you post this, even if they have notification, they cant 24/7 on their pc/phone

• No1 1

10 minutes ago, Red- said:

Aww okay thank you for your reply, I will wait until next sign up. My team is from SEA region so the only timeslot we can do is either 3 or 4 pm server time. /ok

Same here, we will just wait for the next time slots then. Thanks @GM Mikzie /thx

25 minutes ago, xyn said:

Its fine like that, but at least next schedule give priority to the teams that not yet get schedule for this week, if by 'first come first served' base, it wont good, not every team leader awake when you post this, even if they have notification, they cant 24/7 on their pc/phone

Hi Xyn, rest assured we will be posting new schedules in the month of August. I will try my best to accommodate every group, but please note that we can't always cater to specific dates/times due to schedule conflicts and unavailability from my end.

• Love 2

Dear GM Mikzie, could I get a slot at August 2nd 2am server time?

• Like 1

All slots have now been filled for the 1st weekend, thank you everyone for signing up and I shall see you all soon.
For those who were not able to register at this time, thank you for your interest and please stay tuned for the next set of dates.

• Love 1
  • No1 1

On 7/22/2020 at 8:53 AM, xyn said:

If thats the point i want to mention that we had to stick to times for previous defenders too. It was definetly not our slot too. 

Will these ever become open for whenever people can make the big parties. Due to a busy schedule IRL I find it hard to get into something like this. I joined Talon after reading comments about the server and how PvE dominate it is. But I keep finding most of thia cool content locked behind sign ups. 

3 hours ago, shuya said:

Will these ever become open for whenever people can make the big parties. Due to a busy schedule IRL I find it hard to get into something like this. I joined Talon after reading comments about the server and how PvE dominate it is. But I keep finding most of thia cool content locked behind sign ups. 

Greetings shuya,

We plan on catering to people's schedules and content such as these will always be available to new and old players alike. I recommend starting off with the newly automated instance, Ancient Tower, it is open to all and whenever you can find time with your friends, it will be good for practice to prepare you for custom instances like these. Thank you for your interest, and I do hope to see you in one of our hosted events.

• Love 1