GM Radius

Tales of Horror | Storytelling Contest

IGN: Ignis Hammerfall

Entry #1: The sound of branches breaking

Spoiler

The sound of branches breaking

An Old Knight and a Young Archer sits besides a campfire, sharing stories at night. It’s the old man's turn:

“When I was just a recent appointed knight I found myself in a mission to slay some slow sand creatures, north of Aldebaran. After nightfall, there was a fellow adventurer, standing in the middle of the road, silent as the dead and carrying a  bag full of strange branches. When I called, he suddenly turned invisible. The sound of dry branches breaking arose... 1... 2... 200 times. The gates of hell broke that day. An horde of the most horrifiyng monsters started chasing me. Shamefully, I left everything behind and ran for my life. Sacrifices where made that day.” Says the Knight, with a face full of grief, turning silent for the rest of the evening.

Later, the Young Archer suddenly thinks: “Why I’ve never saw that old man riding a mount? He’s always walking on his own two feet, instead of riding”. With a shrug, the young one go to sleep. That night, the blood-curdling scream of a Peco and the shivering sound of dead branches breaking haunted everyone in the vicinity.

• Like 1
  • Fsh 3
  • Love 1

Spoiler

The young Novice knew moving into the town of Niflheim was a bad idea. All of the Prontera priests warned him of the stories that went on there. Old farmers tales, the novice thought to himself. But it wasn't until the third night of his stay in the Town of Niflheim when the Novice began to regret his decision. The town seemed friendly enough at first, all of the villagers were outside during the day, but during the night not a soul was to be seen. A single sound was heard during the nights. A lone scream each night like clockworks. Each morning lay a lifeless body. On the first day laid the body of the town priest, the second day laid the body of the town doctor and on the third, laid the body of the mysterious demon hunter. Face down in a puddle of her own blood, body unrecognizable except for the Giant crossbow on her back that was said to have protected the villagers for generations. The town seemed eerily quite that day, trust was at an all time low, for the villagers knew the fate that was coming at night.

The novice laid in bed tossing and turning, just waiting to hear the ear shattering scream. "Who will it be tonight?" he thought, would it be the clown who never seemed to stop talking, or the knight who swore he had slain a Valkyrie with his own sword? Suddenly the novice felt his stomach turn, he no longer felt the embrace of his bed beneath his body. Instead the novice felt wet cement on his back. Afraid to open his eyes for the novice knew he was laying in the middle of the town. The young novice mustered up the strength and opened his eyes. Darkness surrounding him, nothing could be seen except for the eight red gemstone eyes peering back at him through the darkness. "LONG LIVE THE COVEN" he heard, before the last sound that was made that night. Tonight's ear piercing scream the novice had known so well, was his own.

IGN-TheGodKing

• Like 2
  • Fsh 3
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, DogHat said:

"LONG LIVE THE COVEN"

Where are my coven peeps at?! Long live the Coven! /fsh 

• Fsh 2
  • Wah 1

IGN: Ghaspar
Word Count: 200
Entry No. 1
The Bloody Murderer
Spoiler

Voices; a commotion proceeds near the Niffelheim forest. Midgardians engulfed in fear murmuring, “Another victim… Horrible… This must be stopped…

Curiously, I graced a snoop upon the victim and I saw lying there the dismembered limbs of a woman. A flash of the forensic scene suddenly came to vision but incomplete. “I will end this… tonight.

Dusk, and the forest welcomes the advent of darkness. I sneaked in secrecy, careful not to be seen by any. A little while, total darkness befell the seemingly familiar haunted forest. Concealing my identity I waited silently with my loose coat, masked. “The murderer must not know my identity.

Then I heard a child’s cry, a shadow chasing him into the shallow lake. I ran into the suspect. We fought. However, my skills are proven to be overwhelming to the man. Suddenly, flashbacks of people getting mercilessly hacked by my butchering knife came again to vision including the woman earlier. The sound of my blade thrusting to the soft flesh and cracking bones of my wailing victims excited me.

As the man fell off the waters, I saw a glimmering reflection looking back at me - a masked and cloaked Bloody Murderer. It was ME.

Edited by Ghaspar
  • Fsh 5
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

IGN: Mubyoshi

Title: ''Ting-a-ling''

Spoiler

I was gathering herbs through the tangled paths of Payon dungeon, and just as the dark fell over the damp caves I decided to come back home. A thick mist covered the air with an unnatural silence, and I was stumbling in the murk, gasping for some fresh air. 
Suddenly a sound echoed in the cave, the tinkle of a bell, “ting-a-ling!”. I shivered and turned, but nobody was there. 
“I must have imagined it”, I murmured with relief, but as I faced the front a feminine voice from behind me whispered “Are you sure?”.
Frantic I turned back but still, nobody was there. 
I started running as fast as I could towards the mouth of the tunnel, scared to be swallowed forever. Once in the open air I looked again behind me and this time I was sure, nobody was there. 
“I’m safe now”, I thought, then again that tinkle, “ting-a-ling!”. 
A cold breath on my neck, someone is there.
Again, a feminine voice, this time with nothing human in it, hisses “Are you sure?”.

• Like 2
  • Fsh 4
  • Love 3
  • Omg 1
  • Wah 2

IGN: Lake Disappointment

Spoiler

Things we learn
Words: 200

There are things you learn to get used to as a Star Gladiator living in the Dimensional Gorge. There are rules you abide to to keep yourself and others safe, common courtesies that you just let slide.
Don't kill steal another Star Gladiator. Don't take more than you can handle. Don't summon Satan Morroc.
Don't try to "help" the high priests unless that was your agreement.
This should come under "Don't kill steal", but there are... Incidents.
A lone high priest, no party, stalks the barren planes, running from top to bottom with mobs at his heels. Sometimes mounted, sometimes not. He pauses to heal, rebuff. He never stops moving.
A young Gladiator flies in from the left, miracle on. Surely he can take on the three monsters following.
His screams echo across the gorge. Seventeen monsters all on the same cell. The high priest collects his scattered prey.
There are things you learn as a Star Gladiator in the Dimensional Gorge in order to keep you alive.
Don't steal kills, don't mob drop, don't click the lights in the centre.
And don't mind the High Priest on the pink alpaca trailing mobs behind him with a smile so serene.

Spoiler

Hide and Seek

A guildmate starts up hide and seek.
[#map] Disappointment Pond: Come Find me. Come Trade me.
You are lured by promises of Talon Coins and glory.
[#map] Disappointment Pond: Come FiNd me. Come TrAdE me.
Your friends have gone to bed, giving up. You know you are close. Map chat is active.
[#map] Disappointment Pond: CoMe FiNd Me. CoMe TrAdE mE.
Your #map is changing colour. You don’t notice how red it becomes. You want those coins. You want those costumes. You want to win.
[#map] Disappointment Pond: COME FIND ME. COME TRADE ME.
You reach a warp you have never seen before. It must be one of those rooms he somehow always finds. A moment before you enter, your laptop screen blanks out. It restarts. You were so close. You don’t feel like logging back in, though. One last message flashes across your screen before it turns off completely.
[#map] Disappointment Pond: NO
You log into discord and message him.
Hey, sorry, Lake. Laptop restarted. Can’t be bothered to log back in. You were in a secret room. Niff.
The response takes a minute.
What do you mean? I was found an hour ago. I was in Hidden Temple.

Spoiler

Nobleman's Tears
Words: 198

Rewards:

Nobleman’s tears

Steps:

Step 1: Between the hours of 2am-3am (local time), make your way to the graveyard behind Prontera Church and talk to Distraught Man (prontera 276/342). He tells you he used to be a priest until his husband died and that he wishes to find out what happened.
Step 2: Talk to him again and he will ask you to meet him at the Bungee Jump in Umbala.
Step 3: Talk to Distraught Man (Umbala 139/200) and he will tell you that his husband had gone bungee jumping and never resurfaced.
Step 4: Bungee jump. You will be warped to a copy of the inn.
Step 5: Head downstairs and talk to Restless Spirit (nif_in 10/34). He will ask some questions. Answer:
    “Quillan sent me”
    “Bungee Jump”
    “I came through the watery Door”
Step 6: He will then give you a Broken Collar and warp you back to Distraught Man.
Step 7: Return these items to Distraught Man. He thank you and you will receive the Nobleman’s Tears.

*Edit: Many people have PMed me to say that they never received their prize so I thought I should elaborate. Check your bedside table.

Spoiler

All HPs will relate lol

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
The sound of water from above. It drums at your subconscious
Your party hovers around you, protecting you as if you are their most important asset. And in a way, you are.
 In this funhouse of death, you are their only hope of survival. You are their healing, their light, their resurrection and salvation.
The paladin’s body begins to slide off his Peco less than a second before he catches himself, strength renewed by your magics.
Drip. (Resurrection!!)
Drip. (Sanctuary!!)
Drip. (Heal!!)
Blessing!! Blessing!! Blessing!!
Curses. Screams. Flesh torn apart, knitted back together. Blood splashed upon the floor, replenished, replenished, replenished. In time with the steady beating. 
Double Strafing!! Sharp Shoot!! Sharp Shoot!!
“Assump the champ!”
High Wiz places Storm Gust. There is no time to act.
Drip. (“Res Pally!”)
Drip. (“Pneumas up!”)
Drip. (“Signum!”)
The sound of water wearing away your sanity.
A peco screams. Down goes your Paladin. No chance to resurrect.
Asura Strike.
Down goes your Champion. The Safety Wall stopped his fist. A shame.
Drip. (The safety wall falters. Swords and axes fall.)
Drip. (Arrows pierce flesh.)
Drip. (Victory at what cost?)
The sound of blood from your staff. It settles your mind.

Edited by jojing
replaced story 3 bc i didn't like it as much
  • Like 3
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

IGN: Ghaspar
Entry No. 2
The Ceiling
Spoiler

Start Game- Check

TalonRO Server- Check

Character Select>Mage Level 20- Check

Screen Loader prompts, Prontera music theme started playing in the background, I’m in the middle of city. The usual crowd- the fountain bystanders, thriving vendors, and famed AFKers confirm, “Yup! Today’s gonna be good.”

274894557_PronteraMid.thumb.png.8b67b1d3e4efa91054b71f6ebde6ac3f.png

Panned my mouse for the Warp Girl>Glast Heim Churchyard. (Indulged myself for a sip of coffee)

The next screen prompt instantly gave me goosebumps. It was a picture supposedly of Jesus’ face but isn’t; looking weirdly distorted, apparently would like to say something.

Spoiler

1051746219_Jesusdistorted1.png.b280e110082da57496786d6e5cbd7f38.png

Then… he grins, goosebumps intensifies.

Blood dripped from his head and with it his entire skin melted through. His body was taken up mid-air as his crucifix and bible coming into manifestation. As it floats above me, I realized I’m staring at an actual undead monster, “I’ve been taken into the game?”

Spoiler

1614326628_EvilDruidatMoon.gif.8efdeb6cf147dcba1076ac8fad9b1536.gif

Behind, from absolute darkness approached a mummified hound. “Wait! There’s no Verit in Churchyard!” I uttered aloud. But, this Verit possesses a Vicious Aura, “Nightmare Mode? Yes, this is a nightmare!” I started pinching, slapping myself to no avail.

Spoiler

2051294456_NightVeritatDark.thumb.gif.7913e891b13cf49cb53aa5442f2a73bb.gif

The Verit is close, my Iris dilated in horror. IT BIT ME!!!

Spoiler

Startled, terrified, my eyes opened gazing at the ceiling.

Ceiling.thumb.png.e61ba1e1ccbbbe4c4a6a31c665b560a3.png

Edited by Ghaspar
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Hello GMs! Thank you so much for the event. Below are my stories ^_^

IGN: Ashadia

How May I Assist You

Spoiler

My mother always told me not to make deals with the devil. She just never mentioned the devil was a woman with purple hair dressed in a white apron and a smile. 

It was my fault really. I was greedy, desperately in need of more. More wealth, more resources, more power until my pockets were heavy and my back was sore from carrying the weight of my desires. Pavianne, well, she told me she could make all my dreams come true — told me she could make it so I could hold all the world’s treasures at once and live forever. And I believed her.

Those were the early days of her corporation; back when there were only a few of us across the major cities. Back when I could do more than just bow at the waist and smile, but now she’s stronger and even my smile is regulated, my words predesigned. 

I scream for help, but all that comes out are her words.

“Welcome to the Kafra Corporation. The Kafra Services are always on your side. How may I assist you?” 

Word Count: 183

Poisoned Stories

Spoiler

It was impossible to escape the stories — growing up on the outskirts of Hugel. The tales of heroes returning from the sacred islands with bags of riches echoed out pub doors and planted ideas in our heads that we, too, could battle our way to happiness. 

It was never my dream to do so, but when the dragons claimed my parents, desperation led me to sharpen my arrows and join a band of misfits determined to fight their way to fortune. No one thought to tell us that tales of riches are always laced with poison. 

I know that now. Now that every comrade is lying at my feet and the beasts of this temple continue to pursue my soul, disregarding the flesh crushed beneath their claws. But I don’t have time to mourn, only time to fasten an arrow against my bow and hope the creatures fall. 

I’m not sure what deity to thank that they do — a singular accessory resting between their now-stilled forms.

With trembling fingers, I pull out my magnifier to reveal the treasure. An anguished scream rushes from my lungs as I fall to my knees, skull ring dropping from my bloodied hands.

• Like 3
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 4
  • Wah 1

IGN : Brumei

Doll

Spoiler

A black town.

A tree.

A doll.

A wanderer.

A tree.

Death.

A black town.

A tree.

Two dolls.

Spoiler

1503.gif

Edited by Aldebaranist
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 1
  • Wah 1

Posted (edited)

IGN : Chibi Vampire

Entry # 1 The Curse in Niflheim

Spoiler

The sun was about to set when I finished gathering herbs for my ill father outside the Town of Niflheim. I decided to head back and noticed most people were at unease. I dolefully remembered it’s that time of the year.

Niflheim is known to have a bizarre activity happening every first night of winter. A mysterious note falls from the sky at the center of the plaza containing a message cursing the town every year.

My father told me, the first note that fell contained a message “Curse thy field; and the dead shall rise”. During that night, outside the town of Niflheim, monsters ascended from the ground screaming looking for prey to feast.   

Last year’s note was heartbreaking, “Curse thy young; and they shall perish”. Most newborn got sick, vomited blood, experience seizures and eventually died including my sister Netiye.

The night has come, people gathered around the plaza waiting for their inevitable fate. I felt gloom as the note unexpectedly fell into my hands. Tears fell as I opened the note, then I smiled, as this will be the last curse that my people will suffer. “Curse thy last hand; and shall be covered with human blood”.

Entry # 2 Can we play another run ?

Spoiler

After a tiring shift from hospital, I went to my apartment to rest. It was already past midnight when I arrive . I went to my room, opened my laptop and played TalonRO for a bit . I logged-in my merchant, set up my vend, then High Wizard for Daily Betty. I suddenly felt hungry and decided to grab snacks at my kitchen. When I came back, I noticed someone PMed and invited me for Bangungot Instance. I was quite hesitant cause I'm sleepy, but still decided to go. He invited me to party and started the Instance. He played HP and I can say hes good at it. He buffed and ressed me whenever I ask.

We finished the run smoothly and warped back to Port Malaya. I thanked him for the run however I noticed something odd, he's not moving. Somethings strange too as his character and costume seems familiar. I hovered my mouse to his avatar and got shocked as it was my character. I checked my other tab and my HP was logged-in. I was terrified, then suddenly a cold sensation touched my hand. I received his PM in-game again, “Can we play another run ?”

Edited by ChibiiiSamaaa
Add 2nd entry
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 1

IGN : Koi is Noob
ok, here i will presenting some of story from the book of : Collection of Ragnarok Lore.

Intro Story

Like us, humans who immersed in online world, the unseen do the same to spook us, and coz what they do, the folklore created between players in certain games and kind like mysteries that haunt the players include in Ragnarok online, ... some say its bug, some say its GM messing with player, some say its in game easter egg, some say its our friends messing with us. but for the person who experience it.. they know, that something is wrong.

Story 1 : Brasilis Museum Toilet lore.

Spoiler

*condition to appear play alone at home or quite place.
When you fails the Brasilis dungeon entrance quest for 12 time and cursing loudly for 3 times, something bizzare will happen to you if you try the quest for the 13th time, when you do the first step examine the door and type in Mother the door won't open! suddenly you will hear sound of key being turn up for 7 time on some of nearby door you play at. and if you ignore it and still do the second step examine the toilet and type in Mother the water is flooding! you will hear your toilet being flushed for 3 time by someone, this phenomenon keep appear follow the quest step as if like someone help you to complete the quest. But until now the story end up in 4th step, no one dare to try the last step examine the mirror.

Story 2 : Isilla lore.

Spoiler

*condition to appear: Play alone in a closed Room with wearing a headset.
When you hunt isilla specifically for 1700 time without kill other monsters and decided to turn off the sound effect before continue hunting, vaguely you will still hear Isilla laugh after being killed. If you decided to take off your headset and keep hunting it after a few times of kills vaguely you will hear a woman laugh mimicking isilla laugh outside your room. 

Story 3 : Coffin NPC at niff lore

Spoiler

*condition to appear: Playing in dark Room at 11.57 PM and the only player at Niflheim.
This case first found by a player whose play almost midnight at niff and it appears that he is the only player around on that map, when at the center of the map he found some coffin NPC spawn beside the building, curious he come near, though its kind of some event or GM in disguise because the coffin has some Id like a player. he decided to chat with that coffin blabbering like bro, friends, and another friendly call and the coffin keep silent until 10 seconds before midnight, It says "it's almost midnight at your place, and it's nice to have friends like yours, it's dark inside here like in your room", spoked by that he AFK and turns on the light, when he back to play, suddenly the light went out and the coffin NPC said, " aren't we friend? why turn on the light, keep it dark, I don't want to be the only one in the darkness ". after the said player share this case, some of the other players try it, and few said he meet that coffin NPC, but no one tries to talk with it.

Story 4 : Trapped Player at Prontera Maze dungeon lore.

Spoiler

*condition to appear: go to prontera maze dungeon alone at February 30.
At February 30 go to prontera maze dungeon, and if lucky you will meet a player with name Jobless Dude wandering around there. if you try to talk to him he will talk back to you normaly, and for sometime he will grumbling about how he lose inside that maze. after you left him, and somehow meet him again, he will said " Maan, its look like i Stuck here forever hahaha". The first player who meet char jobless dude not share of this story until next year some other player tell a story about meet char jobless dude at the same place and time and same converstaion as the first player. after the story gone viral in that server, some player who claims friend of the jobless dude said somthin which shocked everyone : " He is my friend who died from landslides and his body has not been found by rescue team, the day he dead, we play together to hunt Baphomet at floor 3, but he got lose at floor one and suddenly DC, i tho he just gone off, until the next day i hear the news about landslide in the area he living."

• Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

IGN: Emilia Yusa

The Dark Harvest

Spoiler

I sat under a tree trying to calm my nerves after our victory against the monsters that invaded Prontera. As I wipe the grime off of my face, I noticed a figure donning a cloak and a flu mask pulling a cart through the decimated city. He was collecting the corpses of the unfortunate souls that fell during the battle. After his cart was full, he headed off. I got curious so I tailed him. He entered a house near the South Western part of Prontera. I peeked through an opening in the basement. I saw the man preparing the corpses. He cleaned them and started cutting them into pieces. I was revolted, my stomach churned. Then, he glanced at me. I was so scared; I used my butterfly wing to escape. The next day, I kept myself busy. I decided to do tasks in Geffenia. First thing on my list is to buy consumables. I headed off to Izlude. As I approached the Butcher I somehow got an odd chill. I shrugged it off and bought a supply of Meat. As I was about to leave he muttered. “Have a nice day. See you on the next harvest.”

• Fsh 1
  • Love 1
  • Wah 2

IGN: Eululu

Entry #1:

THE THIRD MEMBER
(based in real life experience at TRO)

Spoiler

We are a party of three hunting at Gonryun, I am the Priest. As I was healing the Archer, Double Strafing the monsters, we suddenly encountered an unusual MVP. “Someone must have used a dead branch!” I exclaimed. 

We knew that we cannot take down the MVP without our third member, the Paladin, who is still not online. While fleeing from the monster, I felt a sudden spark of hope. We saw our third member, he is on the mini map.

We ran to where he was located. Bless, Agi, Run! Run! Run! My mouse clicks are getting faster and faster. I can see on the map that we are getting near him. When we got there, we were shocked, he was nowhere to be found. Only the two of us... I checked the mini map again, surely there are 3 indicators.

Until the monster caught-up on us and with just one blow, we died.
For a moment, I stared at my screen seeing only two dead bodies.

We checked the party window, only the two of us were active.

There's still an indicator showing the third member on the map but no one is there, only a white plant.

• Fsh 2
  • Love 2

IGN : ZaderCruz

The Conversation

(based in real life experience in TRO)

"We know that It is nice to have some company in game..."

Spoiler

After a long and tiring farming, I sat on one of the benches in Eden.
Busy transfering the loot I gathered, I saw a message from one of our guildmates.
"Hello there!" The message says in the guild chat.
I immediately replied because it's boring to rest alone, "Hi!"
"What 'ya doin?" a quick reply.
"I’m just resting, how about you?" I inquired.
It responded, "I am sitting with you." 
I looked around me. There are random strangers but no sign of other guild members was there. "This person must be playing a trick on me," I thought.
I reached on the keyboard and replied, "Oh yeah? But, I cannot see you around."
No one replied to me for a minute. I guess whoever it is, he started doing some stuff so I continued transferring the loot.
After I closed the inventory, I checked on the guild info to see who's online.
Then, I only found out that I am the only one active at the moment.
No other members recently logged-on.
Confused, I immediately back-read the recent conversation that I had with the member who messaged in the guild chat.
There, I only saw my name on the messages.

Edited by azeez
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Spoiler

Cold breeze brushing through my hair, as i held your favourite Witherless Rose in my hands.

Ah... The city of Niflheim where the dead lives and never dies.

I am here once again visiting you.

How long have we been parted, my love ?

Do you remember, my love..

We used to walk up the floating platform to sit at our favourite spot by the witch's house.

Do you remember you once told me..

“ Everything in the world is temporary, Even love itself is an illusion. “

I still remember it dearly..

I wish those nights with you never ends.

I dont think you understand how much my heart aches.

How broken i am by your betrayals.

I am now drowning alone in cold loneliness with the memory of your blood on my hands.

TELL ME OUR LOVE ISNT AN ILLUSION !!

Im sorry i got angry again..

I didnt mean to...

you believe me... dont you?

Look..

I’ve even placed you back together...

Forgive me for taking parts of you..

You’re whole again, my love..

Just as how i remembered you..

IGN : V e m i n i s c e n t

Edited by vievie
  • Like 3
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

IGN : protin 

A unknown GM

Spoiler

One day, a young adventurer was jogging in Prontera. A mystery man in a corner told  him don’t follow a GM’s instruction.

A: Young Adventurer  B: The mystery man ( Words no count )

B: “That GM is fake! ”

A: “Get away from me! There is no fake GMs!”

The man found the adventurer didn’t believe him and stopped to tell him more. The adventurer left without saying any words.  

After that day, a GM invited the adventurer and adventurer accepted the invitation. He followed the instruction to a place and met the GM. The GM spawned everything to the him and told him don’t tell to anyone. He promised and then that GM casted a black hole under his legs when the adventurer tried to open a free box.

GM: “My job is sending a failure to black hole.”

The adventurer found something wrong but it is too late to escape. He tried to request GM to free him but get rejected. He found the old man is right and then get swallowed completely by the black hole and never appeared after that day.

Disguise Event

Spoiler

Jason and his 4 friends wanted to try something new. A girl invited them to disguise event in Umbala and promised it is better than GM. They accepted the invitation and followed her to Niflheim field. They found the monsters didn’t being aggressive to them. She told them about they are special guests and they followed her to a big house in corner. She asked them what they want to disguise.

Jason: “A cute girl!”

A: “Big guy!”

B: “Fake tree.”

😄 “Armored!”

😧 “Fake doll.”

She turned to a old lady when casted disguise magic on them. Jason and his friends were screaming after saw a naked old lady in front of them.

“Oh No! I forgot my disguise will be removed once casting any skills. I was a young lady before! It’s time for you all to reject humanity!”

Then, Jason became Loli Ruri, A became Bloody Murderer, B became Gibbet, C became Dullahan and last became Hylozoist. After few days, an adventurer mentioned he saw a Loli Ruri but the name shown was Jason in the report.

Edited by Hxe
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 1

IGN: -Damo- 

Word count: 200

Entry No. 1
The 3.7mil Deviant Diablos Manteau
  Hide contents

Chaos ensues as hundreds of us scatter across the dark plains of a town inhabited by ghosts, walking trees, and a demon on a knight. I scurry to a dark, hidden path covered by trees and branches in the town of Niflheim. My heart is racing and I start to lose my mind as I see my friends and frenemies being ruthlessly slain by what appears to be a Boitata in NifIheim?!

I am sitting down on my knees, praying, “Please don't let Boitata find me!” As soon as I open my eyes from my prayer, I see the raging Boitata with fury in its eyes coming towards me... I become completely frozen with exponentially increasing heart palpitations. For some unbeknownst reason, the Boitata does not spot me and leaves. Ecstatic that I am still alive, I yell at the top of my lungs, “Thank the Loli Ruri gods! For they have heard my prayers!

All of a sudden, a message shows up at the top of the clear night sky, "Do not let Death find you. There is 1 minute left!" The 1 minute feels equivalent to the time I killed Sleepers for a month to sell great natures, excruciatingly long. So I close my eyes praying to the Loli Ruri gods again... Another message shows up at the top of the clear night sky, "Time is up! Come to the middle of town, where you will be vastly rewarded for being chosen by the Loli Ruri gods!"

Feeling ecstatic, I rush to the middle of Niflheim to be greeted by none other then GM Alura, GM Azul, and GM Kite. I am requested to deal and given the almighty combination of Old Blue Box, Old Orange Box, and Chiqita's Jewelry Box! "I am now one step closer to killing those cute Succubus and Incubus in Geffenia to sell diamond rings! I must sell my +4 Deviant Diablos Manteau to get myself the +4 Deviant Dragon Manteau and +4 Evil Dragon Vest combo!" Feeling like I am about to ascend to a whole new level, I rush to vend my +4 Deviant Diablos Manteau but in my haste, I leave out a 0 and vend it for 3.7mil, which is immediately bought by a lucky stranger. This is the story of the 3.7 mil Deviant Diablos Manteau. 

Edited by chivemblem
  • Fsh 1
  • Heh 3
  • Love 1