Event | Valentine's Day

• Gamemaster
2 hours ago, lsmforever said:

is it allowed to post 2+ entries, with different types of couple? ex. me and my bestfriend, me and my boyfriend, etc. ( 2 entries but me and different types of relationship and diff type of person/player)

Each player may only appear once, and only in one entry/submission, I hope that clears things up. Good luck! /fsh

• Love 1

William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet re-imagined in Midgard

Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair <<Mt. Mjolnir>>, where we lay our scene, from ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes a pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life; whose misadventured piteous overthrows do with their death bury their parents' strife. The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love, and the continuance of their parents' rage, which, but their children's end, nought could remove, is now the two hours' traffic of our stage; the which if you with patient ears attend, what here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

[ibuYprahS's PecoPeco, Beakiet]
Ay, those attires are best. But, gentle nurse, I pray thee, leave me to my self tonight, for I have need of many orisons to move the heavens to smile upon my state, which, well thou knowest, is cross and full of sin.

{Enter Legendary Peco}

[Legendary Peco]
What, are you busy, ho? Need you my <<Assumptio?>>

[ibuYprahS's PecoPeco, Beakiet]
No, madam, we have culled such necessaries as are behoveful for our state tomorrow. So please you, let me now be left alone, and let the nurse this night sit up with you, for I am sure you have your hands full all in this so sudden business.

[Legendary Peco]
Good night. Get thee to bed and rest, for thou hast need.

[ibuYprahS's PecoPeco]
Farewell.

{Exit Legendary Peco and Nurse Peco}

Odin knows when we shall meet again. I have a faint cold fear thrills through my veins, that almost freezes up the heat of life. I'll call them back again to comfort me. — Nurse Peco! — What should she do here? My dismal scene I needs must act alone. Come, vial. What if this <<Poison Bottle>> do not work at all? Shall I be married then tomorrow morning?

{Laying down her <<+4 Ice Pick of Berzerk>>}

No, no. This shall forbid it. Lie thou there. What if it be a <<Poison Bottle>>  which the legendary friar subtly hath ministered to have me dead, lest in this marriage he should be dishonored, because he married me before to my Pecomeo? I fear it is, and yet methinks it should not, for he hath still been tried a holy man. How if, when I am laid into the tomb, I wake before the time that my Pecomeo come to redeem me? There's a fearful point. Shall I not then be stifled in the vault, to whose foul mouth no healthsome air breathes in, and there die strangled ere my Pecomeo comes? Or if I live, is it not very like the horrible conceit of death and night, together with the terror of the place, — as in a vault, an ancient receptacle, Where, for these many hundred years, the bones of all my buried ancestors are packed; where bloody Tybalt, yet but green in earth, lies festering in his shroud; where, as they say, at some hours in the night spirits resort — alack, alack, is it not like that I, so early waking, what with loathsome smells, and shrieks like <<Hermit Plant>>s  torn out of the earth, that living mortals, hearing them, run mad — O if I wake, shall I not be distraught, environed with all these hideous fears, and madly play with my forefather's joints, and pluck the mangled Tybalt from his shroud, and, in this rage, with some great kinsman's bone as with a <<Club[3]>>, dash out my desperate brains? O look Methinks I see my cousin's <<Ghostering>> seeking out my Pecomeo, that did spit his body upon a <<Rapier[3]'s>> point. Stay, Tybalt, stay! my Pecomeo, my Pecomeo, my Pecomeo! Here’s drink — I drink to thee.

{She falls upon her bed, within the curtains}

polaroidforreal.jpeg

• Love 6
  • No1 1

IGN: EvaNesco
IGN: MazBasilisk

Polaroid:

image.thumb.png.40dbd2c866903cf81169681f2361a22c.png

Original:

image.thumb.png.89d2487c7380c21780683c41a4a60510.png

Story:

It was the middle of August 2013. Together my then-boyfriend and I set out to visit Kew Gardens, a lush botanical garden located southwest of London.  I'd spent the train ride marveling at how I came to be sitting next to my best friend, the one I'd made online as a child when I was only 10; the same one I'd finally met in person the previous year, 12 years after becoming friends. My thoughts were bittersweet because I'd be leaving London and returning home to the United States in a few days. This visit to Kew was to celebrate my birthday just before I had to leave.

When we arrived, there was much to see. Peacocks freely roamed the grounds, and the fragrant perfume of the flowers wafted into our noses carried by the gentle breeze. It was as beautiful a day as ever I'd seen. We explored the greenhouse housing rubber and plantain trees. We marveled at the fish in the aquarium and the picturesque clam shell large enough to seat a child. We laughed as elongated fish were suspended vertically bobbing up and down like kelp fronds. We frolicked across the property, gazing at flowers and large, majestic trees. It took hours to take in a fraction of possible sights, and we did so as if we had all the time in the world. We were in love and together shortly before I had to fly back home. It would be almost a year before we could meet again.

There we were, lost in the bliss of togetherness. We'd been dating for 1.5 years, and he'd flown me to see him twice before, though both times for a shorter duration. It was a treat to visit Kew, and as we wandered past bushes and trees, we saw two remarkable pheasants of vibrant red and gold plumage. They had such astonishing and vivid coloration that we both thought they resembled phoenixes. We were mesmerized, and took to following them slowly wherever they went. They meandered this way and that, until we found ourselves beneath a sprawling tree with spiny seed pods littering the ground. There, under the shade of this large tree with the gorgeous pheasants bearing witness, I was too captivated to notice my boyfriend had taken something out of his pocket and taken a knee in front of me. As my eyes returned to him, he asked me to marry him. I gasped as the sapphire ring set on white gold glinted in the light dispersed through the leaves above us, and with tremendous joy accepted his proposal.  

After that I returned home until June of the following year when I flew out again- this time to marry the man who had been my best friend since I was 10. We've been happily married ever since. That's the true story of the happiest moment of my life, of how my husband proposed. This picture is the closest likeness TRO can offer to recreate that magical moment.

• Love 9

321032464_ValentinesSSTheLeaf.thumb.png.c9640d0e04c544b561e10bab6009bfa6.png                                            

Charade~ 🍃 & Jeffrey Epstein 💀     

Once upon a midnight raid dreary, we hunted weak and weary, 
Dreams of Aegir and Ocean Armors left the pair hopeful for some gears,
We will see one tonight, we prayed, but alas we returned teary.
“If not now, then never EVER,” complained Epstein after fourteen beers, 
Charade pleaded, “My friend, my partner, I beg of you. Just one more.” 

“As you wish,” he conceded, “Only for you, my grand valentine!” 
Post four hours, the pair returned to the famed Byalan Abyss. 
“Perhaps if all goes well, I will break open my cask of moonshine,” 
“Perhaps if all goes well, I will present my partner with a kiss,” 
The two thought differently but they both concurred, “Please Lord. Just. One. More.” 

As the marine mutant breathed last breaths and braced to meet the Reaper, 
Misfortune fell upon the comrades, a tragedy in three acts,
A timely Hell’s Judgement sent Epstein to the pearly gatekeeper, 
He lay in disbelief, relying much on the unspoken pacts, 
“Why can I not res him?” thought Charade. Quoth the Ygg Leaf, “Nevermore.” 

The beast roared, stunning Charade, and escaping by a hair’s breadth, 
A decade old friendship and romance strained by clear lack of supply, 
Epstein remained on the floor as his friend ravaged the deep sea depths, 
Stumbling upon a tomb, not a soul in sight, she thought, “I might cry,” 
Checking her inventory thrice in despair. Quoth the Leaf, “Nevermore.”
For this mistake she pleaded, “I will have Ygg leaves, Forevermore.”

*Based on a true story 😰

Spoiler

1601684970_ValentinesSSTheLeaf.thumb.png.d13f8a2712451bd3deb89785b92469d3.png

Screenshot template without border

Spoiler

screenTalonRO482.thumb.jpg.1feaf916addbaad507c3b822b7e75d93.jpg               Original Screenshot

• Love 7

IGN's: Meia Sykhanis & Tenyor Letum

6OzZnTa.png

Our Story

Tenyor: Life has a funny way of bringing two people together.

We met through a friend in real life, you were shy and quiet, only squeaking in a phrase or two at the beginning; But always wanting to be part of the conversation with everyone even if it was just you sitting in silence. As our friendship grew you started to come out of your shell more, willing to crack jokes and join in on the playful ribbing we were all so accustomed to.

That's when I remember realizing I was starting to have feelings for you.

We all enjoyed having you come over to hang out almost every day! Bonding more and more over video games and late night talks about whatever came to mind; I started to realize you were also looking for reasons to hang around me too.

And then we started to just reach out to each other, our beautiful friendship was blossoming into something more. We would spend weeks helping each other out in whatever task either of us were taking on. Helping each other accomplish anything we had our hearts set to. It feels like it was only yesterday when you told me you had feelings for me, that yesterday was only 3 years ago, but I can't help but keep looking forward to our future.

Here we sit, on this snowy bench enjoying the fresh powder landing on our heads, I only have one thing on my mind as a gaze into your beautiful eyes, framed by your rosy cheeks: "Will you marry me?"

Meia: Even from the very start, I always knew that you would end up being important to me. I just didn't realize what that meant at the time. At first I was content with the thought of being lifelong friends. But through the games we played together, the experiences we've bonded over, and the memories we created along the way, I'd come to realize I wanted more than friendship. I'd fallen in love. I didn't, and still don't, want anyone else but you.

Ragnarok is but one of the many games we share. But in a friend group where we're the only two who seem to actually enjoy the game, it often feels like something we do as a "date". Getting to play RO with you has become something very special to me. And as someone who never got very far in it back in the day, I'm really enjoying getting to fight new things and go to harder maps as we slowly gear and level our professor/linker duo. Even though I'm often hesitant to go to "scary" places like magma dungeon, I feel more confident having you by my side to help me conquer everything.

We might not have any fully maxed characters, or fancy SQI's, or MVP kills tallying up. But here we are, warm in our matching scarves we worked hard for together. And I have only one thing to say back:

"Yes!"

Original Screenshot:

Spoiler

dQ4pdNK.jpg

Bonus Wedding Photo 2/14/21 ♥:

Spoiler

lG81Nri.jpg

• Love 9

My letter, to my special one

Dear  Re-Parallax,

"It's a little bit funny This feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can Easily hide
"

It is always hard to write how I love you. I have a hard time in expressing myself 'cause I am not a writer guy, and you know it... but I am a guy who loves you, who feels you, who desires you every single day by my side. I can't write you a love letter the way you deserve. But I can put down some special songs that we experienced; that we heard; that we danced; that we sang together. You just need to listen to my heart! And the melody tells me to give you everything!

And... I do! I act young and dumb when you are around, you just need to "Say you'll stay with me tonight". Your touch; your look: "my heart stops! You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage dream" always. That's the part you get me! And I let my walls come all down and I say "I'm on the edge of glory, I'm hanging on a moment of our truth". Creating something more than just "phenomenal, don't you agree?". You really make me go, "Oh, oh, oh", you're my firework.

This is our love song, beating and completing each other symphony, so please, "will you hold me tight and not let me go?" I am tired of feeling incomplete when you are gone. Just hug me now and forever! Because "No one can shake me as you do!". Stay with me. They say the "Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise". I just see paradise when I am with you. There is no mountain high, no infinity ocean, no bad time for me to take you home with our "James Dean daydream look" ending up together with no more "tears to cry", but as "phoenix out of the ashes seeking" for love again.

Honey,  you are the one, my one. You make everything stop! The one that makes me smiling out from ear to ear. Thanks for all the moments so far we had lived. I've learned a lot from you! Thanks for being such an inspiration, my safe spot, my friend, my lover. I got my angel now! That's YOU !

Well,
Need I say more?
Now all I want to hear from you,
Is to say, "I do."

With love, Arsenate.

Doodle_my_sunchine_4ever.thumb.png.c59a14a9c965c8a0d696881f4f1e2b78.png
I will love you forever.

Happy Valentines ❤️

Our IGN: Re-Parallax and Arsenate.

The original Pic :3

Spoiler

screenTalonRO095.thumb.jpg.c4b39cc5d0098084fd990e098e837678.jpg