Kimchiii

The Amazing Summer Race 2016 Summer Event

Jailbroken    67

7 hours ago, Black Metal said:

whats the loyal bonus of angry penguin? cant find it in itemdb

thx =)

Iirc, Increase the effect Heal and potion pitchie, i forgot how many % thou /gawi

Edited by Jailbroken
  • Thanks 1

Epizootik    27

The color palettes and hair are at a fairly decent price considering the price of the box ;)
Those who open them take a share of risk...

The price of the box have dropped, the Flame Muffler will also drop :) . I had seen it at 500M last week, completely crazy these prices. The other years the costumes did not exceed 250-300M

• Like 1

• ρ j •    197

Don't slam your keypad if you bought the palettes and the effect not even worth 10m or less.

Guess you miss the Seraph costume buyer, 1bris or 1 meg + more than 250 million cant remember
Last 2 years perhaps, can't recall 

TRO priority = costumes 

• No1 1

Sinshine    76

The real question to me is... Are those palette packs for your whole forum account or one specific game account? That's the breaking point for me between complete and utter disinterest or highly interested.

2 hours ago, Sinshine said:

The real question to me is... Are those palette packs for your whole forum account or one specific game account? That's the breaking point for me between complete and utter disinterest or highly interested.

rawr1.jpg

Restless    46

I got em, they're pretty decent and they do stand out from the current palettes. You unlock them on one character and your whole game account get them unlocked. They aren't forum account bound, so if you want them somewhere else, you'd have to unlock it again on another game account. That said, I they aren't worth the price some people are charging for them...50m? dream on, rofl.

Restless    46

Auras are different. GMC boxes take a lot more effort and time to get than summer race boxes. Also, you can simply buy a summer box and try your luck, you gotta work for GMC ones by yourself. So I can see them being that expensive.

• No1 2

1 hour ago, Restless said:

Auras are different. GMC boxes take a lot more effort and time to get than summer race boxes. Also, you can simply buy a summer box and try your luck, you gotta work for GMC ones by yourself. So I can see them being that expensive.

Agree 100%

lonepaladin    12

More news on the color palettes. It looks like they have some highlights to some of the original colors. And some are more bold. I got the violet purple color I have been wanting for my high priestess but couldn't find in the normal palette selection. The gold in the special selection is also embossed or highlighted, which makes it look more natural. One thing I am wondering about, the first four are the same color. For high priestess, it's pink, pink, pink, and more pink, no variation in trim or a shade darker or light. Is it possible that when mounted, the mount has a different color?

Okay, checked this on gypsy. Apparently, on high priestess, 0-3 are the same color. But, on gypsy, 0-35 all vary. 

purple nyn.jpg

Edited by lonepaladin
  • Like 2

Full List of Prizes

Basic Box Advance Box
  1. Beach Manteau[1]
  2. Beach Sandals
  3. Bell Pigeon Costume
  4. Blue Cherry Blossoms Costume
  5. Cloth Palette Pack
  6. Drooping Lif Costume
  7. Face Crusher Costume
  8. Fashionable Glasses Costume
  9. Galapago Cap Costume
  10. Galapago Egg
  11. Hanging Lunatic Ears Costume
  12. Happy Parrot Costume
  13. Jejeling Egg
  14. Old Card Album
  15. Old Orange Box
  16. Old Purple Box
  17. Pandaring Egg
  18. Penguin Cap Costume
  19. Pretty Bear Costume
  20. Rune Cloth Circlet Costume 
  21. Sombrero Costume
  22. Summer Event Suit
  23. Sunglasses Costume
  24. Sunglasses Cap Costume
  25. Tail Hat Costume
  26. Toucan Egg
  27. Twin Margaret Costume
  28. Vacation Hat Costume
  29. Whistle Costume
  1. Angel Marcher Hat Costume
  2. Angry Penguin Egg
  3. Beach Towel
  4. Blue Rear Ribbon 
  5. Celestial Circle Costume
  6. Flame Muffler Costume
  7. Flying Galapago Costume
  8. Hair Palette Pack
  9. Happy Summer Ribbon Costume
  10. Jeje Cap Costume
  11. Magnificent Pirate Hat Costume
  12. Mermaid Egg
  13. Pouring Egg
  14. Protection Feathers Costume
  15. Sedora Egg 
  16. Seraph Wing Helm Costume
  17. Seraphim Coronet Costume
  18. Survival Orb Costume
  19. Valhalla Idol Costume
  20. Waltz Of Flowers Costume (Account Bound)
  21. White Rose Princess Costume
  22. Wild Rider Egg

Total of 51

Based on https://share.talonro.com/Events/Summer2017/#summer

48 UNIQUE PRIZES

It means 3 of the above listed is not included OR some of the item listed is not include and still lacking

Edited by Ellie Valentine
hair n cloth palette wrong box
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By s4w
      Devo Paladin - Building your way up from scratch!

Hello “Mr Paladin”, please take a sit and let me guide you through your ET/GMC/whatever-else-you-need-devo journey.

This guide is intended for newcomers with a tight budget and old players with money to spare. I’ll present you my progression as Paladin and try giving you some advice on what to do on your runs.

First of, let’s start with the skill discussion.

The strong swordsman

I’m just a Crusader, please take me to ET

Now I’m finally “Mr Paladin”

Once you have your fat Peco and long cape, you’ll now start to have more choices.
      Remember, as long as you have Devotion at max level, you’re set to go on any run. Everything else is a plus. Get Defender to max as second skill.

Option 1: All about defense.

Option 2: I’m here to help!
      Got all my skills ready, now what about stats?

Well, it’s pretty simple. Get 99 VIT, enough STR to carry all your equips and approx 1.5k Meat as well as other supplies you need. Put the rest into DEX.
      I normally end up with 99 VIT, 92 DEX and 42 STR.

But why DEX?
      The higher the DEX the faster you cast Devotion. There are situations where you have to re-cast Devotion, or the target uses the skill “Slow Cast”.

Got it. But, who needs Devo?

Well, during a classic ET/GMC run, your Devo should be reserved for the SB Champ (tanker). There are a few cases that you should be using Devo on other party members. The ones I can think of now are:

1- When against LKs, Bow/Sword Guardian, Kasa or Salamander, cast Devo on your HW. If your HW dies, there is a big chance your whole party will also die.
      2- Naght Seiger (Floor 101 on ET). Use Devo on the HP that is taking the front position. If he dies, you die, all your party die. Plain and simple.
      3 -GMC: when team splits up into 2 groups, you go with a High Defense HP, and cast Devo on him. He’s doing the SB Champ job.

Remember, you need to keep the person with Devo on your screen. If the player takes damage while not on your screen, the Devo will break.

So, I just Devo and use meat?

Well, technically, yes. But if you wanna be more than a meat spammer there are a few things you can do.
      Get meat on 2 of your shortcut slots. I myself use Q and D, for faster spamming. Having it on 2 slots let’s you use meat a lot faster.
      Always carry Ygg Leaf. Your resurrection on the front HP can save an ET run.
      You should use Cure whenever someone is silenced (if you follow my advice).
      You should use your Shield Charge to take mobs away from your party.
      If you went for the Gospel build, you can use it too. Just remember to tell your party, since it can be quite challenging to coordinate with your snipers.
      Remember to use Providence on SB champ.
      If you have a second set of gear, you can also off-tank.

Alright, got all sorted out, time to gear up

1st Tier - Can I join your ET?
      This is the minimum you need to be part of an ET run.

2nd Tier - I’m enjoying this, but I want more HP
      At this point, you’re good to go on any ET/GMC.

3rd Tier - I want positive defense!!!

4th Tier - But if I wanna take it further?

Sorry no pictures

Above and beyond

After this, there’s really nowhere to go. Just getting more refined gears.

Honorable Mention
      Healing Paladin

Tips and Tricks.
      Weapon Summary
      I feel like this is more like a personal choice.
      Here are a few options you can try once you're on the 4th tier of gears.
      Armor Summary
      A few more options to consider once you hit the 4th tier. These are for specific scenarios.
      Final Statement

If you managed to read it all, congratulations. I probably wouldn’t have made it.
      This guide is my first and it was based solely on my experience with ET and GMC on tRO.
      Feel free to criticise and add any feedback. After all, we are here to learn.
      If you want to contact me in-game, please PM/send a mail to s4w- which is my main Paladin.

Since I decided to skip the skill descriptions, you can find them here:
      http://irowiki.org/classic/Crusader#Skills
      http://irowiki.org/classic/Paladin#Skills

For more details on ET/GMC:
      https://wiki.talonro.com/Endless_Tower_(ET)
      https://wiki.talonro.com/Endless_Tower_MVP_Guide_(Floor_80_and_above)
      https://wiki.talonro.com/Gamemaster_Challenge_(GMC)

Special thanks to @Mosjoandy
    • By Biolic
      New player looking for some friends to play the game with i dont know anything about ragnarok a friend told me about it he doesnt play but im giving it a shot would love the help and or company
    • By GM Howl

The return of TalonRO's wildly popular Amazing Summer Race brings the action back to Port Malaya for a season of intense team fun! The Amazing Summer Race this year begins once again in Port Malaya at the World Race Center Headquarters.
      Visit our special Summer 2017 Event site below for full details (optimized viewing on desktop devices)!

Your journey begins by speaking with one of the World Quest Center staff members to begin the journey of the season. After registration, you'll need to find the person in each region who can start your quest after starting in Port Malaya. From there, this person will be hiding in one of four regions. Once they are located, you'll begin a quick quest.
      Collect one of each special regional badge by performing these quests that takes place all over Midgard and beyond! Your goal is to eventually successfully complete one of each type of quest, and decide to turn those badges in for a prize or bet them all on a harder quest whose rewards will be even greater!

Our Summer 2017 Event feature site has even more details about the Summer Race this year, but we want to also recap some important changes to this year's race from previous races for those who have participated in the past:
      Summer Race Changes
      This year's Summertime Box and Advanced Summertime Box have been refreshed to a new version as a distinct item from prior year's boxes. This is to allow all players to have a fresh start this year earning new rewards, so everyone starts from the same place in this year's event! Event Galapagos have been removed from several common maps, and have been added some new maps to refresh their spawning locations. New item gathering, monster hunting and NPC finding quests have been added throughout the Amazing Summer Race this year - we hope that you enjoy these new challenges! NPC names and locations of various field agents have been moved and renamed as well to keep this year's Amazing Summer Race fresh and fun. Added more frequent ending time announcements to inform players when a race is about to end. Added a feature which will warp players away to the Race Officer. This is designed to prevent that area from getting overcrowded. You'll now be able to exchange multiple sets of badges, rather than one set at a time, for your convenience. The World Quest Center Race Officer will now display the number of missions you are able to continue to perform on your forum account. For those participating in the Fast 5 NPC finder competition throughout the Amazing Summer Race event, this year's prize is now the Little Aquarium Costume! Advanced Missions will now require three (3) missions rather than the previous two (2) mission amount.
      The Amazing Summer Race has some important rules we'd like to remind you to follow! Be sure to pay close attention so you're able to play effectively and fairly in this year's race.
      Rules for the Amazing Summer Race
      USE ONLY ONE MASTER ACCOUNT FOR THE RACE  Please remember: it is strictly forbidden to use more than one (1) master account to get badges. Using the master account of a friend or family member to get more badges is forbidden and can lead to a permanent ban! BADGE EXCHANGE All race badges will be account-bound - but if you're too heavy with one kind of badge and need one of a different type, you can exchange that with the Race Staff for three of an existing badge type!
      The missions and regions of the Amazing Summer Race are many - so we want to make sure that you have a preview of what you're getting into before you embark upon the race!
      Regions
      Kordt Forest: The Kordt Forest is for all quests performed in a forest-type of area. You might find yourself deep within Mt. Mjolnir, or perhaps out roaming the Prontera Fields - just don't get lost in the woods! Sograt Desert: The Sograt Desert areas aptly refer to any area which is primarily desert. Although the Sograt Desert is the largest desert in Midgard, it is by no means the only one. Be sure to bring lots of water on your journey! Kokomo Tropics & Tundra: The Kokomo Tropics & Tundra are any collection of tropical or tundra areas around Midgard. While it might be tempting to bring along the summer suits and sunscreen, keep your eyes open when a quest is in this area! Darmian Dungeons: The Darmian Dungeon region refer to all quests which take place in a dungeon. Don't worry: all of the dungeon quests will be in open-access dungeons...though safety is not guaranteed when venturing in here! Missions
      Monster Hunting: Monster hunting is a staple of the Amazing Race! On these quests, you'll need to defeat as many of a certain type of monster as you can! Searching: If the regional Amazing Race staff member assigns you to a monster hunting quest, then you had better gear up for a quick run through of those monsters! You'll need to do so before the time is up as well! Item Gathering: In these quests, your searching isn't done yet! You'll have to hunt across Midgard to find a special individual to complete this assignment.
      Don't forget about this year's wonderful Summer Cocktails, either! Galapagos will be roaming about in special areas with ingredients to make wonderful summer cocktails - an array of which offer some special stat boosting effects (to say nothing of being refreshing on the beach, right?). Good luck earning and making some of these wonderful cocktails below:
      Summer Cocktails
      Spammers Heaven: Increase ASPD by 10% for 45 minutes. Seductive Bathory: Reduce Cast Time by 10% for 45 minutes. Sting's Slap: 10% resistance to Physical Attacks for 30 minutes. Blossoming Geographer: 10% resistance to Magic Attacks for 30 minutes. Drip of Yggdrasil: 10% EXP Boost for 30 minutes + No EXP loss when dying (30 min.; effect wears off after you die).  Venatu's Beep: Increase ATK by 5% for 30 minutes. Myst Case's Surprise: Increase MATK by 5% for 30 minutes. Matyr's Mix: Makes you walk fast for a duration of 45 minutes. Old Dracula's Mix: 15% more Job EXP for 30 minutes. Raydric's Tonic: Receive level 7 Kaahi and level 7 Kaizel upon use. Sour Sidewinder: Receive level 5 Gloria, level 5 Impostio Manus, and level 5 Magnificat upon use.  
      Finally, summer's sunset eventually falls upon us - and so the Amazing Summer Race will run through September 21st at the end of the summer season. We hope that you enjoy the wonderful features of this year's Amazing Summer Race - and as always, happy gaming!