PvM | Warfare

GM Lance

• Gamemaster

Hello lovelies! I'll be organizing the matches for you all, please contact me via Discord (Alura#2470) going forward! Also for the party leaders, if you want to scout the map you can message me and we can schedule a time ahead of the match to warp you all in so you can take a look. Thank you! o/ 

Oh! For those who are scheduled this Saturday and Sunday, message me at least 30 minutes ahead of time in case of any changes or situations that might happen. See you all there, good luck and have fun! o/

• Love 1
  • No1 1

I have a question. If our team advances to the second round and we work out a time with our next opponent that doesn’t work for all the members on my team, can we swap people in as long as they are not competing on another team? 

• Gamemaster
3 hours ago, Jordex said:

I have a question. If our team advances to the second round and we work out a time with our next opponent that doesn’t work for all the members on my team, can we swap people in as long as they are not competing on another team? 

Sure, just keep in mind only the core team members will be the one rewarded. 

18 hours ago, kutsuru said:

Hi @GM Alura,

With Yoyo's team, we would like to have a go on Sunday 19th 16:00 ST, just before Xin & Pook, if that's possible.
I will also notify you on discord.

Thanks,

Okay :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gamemaster

Congratulations to @snowrinz team for winning our very first Warfare Tournament! All
teams did an amazing job and super proud of all those who participated
and made it all possible!

Next tournament will begin in November, sign ups will be on a first come
first serve basis. Remember, first 8 teams to sign up will be drafted in. Good luck!

• Love 3

• GM Lance unfeatured and unpinned this topic