Yes! Is it possible to make the white around the rise a darker red instead? :0

Rise? :'o oh you mean, the inner white on the rose? or the white stroke outside?

Rise? :'o oh you mean, the inner white on the rose? or the white stroke outside?

Haha oh yeah, sorry I was typing on my tablet. Autocorrect. :( Yeah, the white stroke on the outside is what I meant!

Haha oh yeah, sorry I was typing on my tablet. Autocorrect. :( Yeah, the white stroke on the outside is what I meant!

I will try. The system lightens colors pretty much so lemme see what I can do @.@

This one:

zyhks5.jpg

Oh yes!! *_* I like this a lot!! You can make this public, I don't mind. What's your in game name? I want to send you a little something for making this if you'd accept it.

Oh yes!! *_* I like this a lot!! You can make this public, I don't mind. What's your in game name? I want to send you a little something for making this if you'd accept it.

Nuuuuuuu. It is okay /ok  I am just seeing how people would request things for now. Oh, my in game name is the one here on my forums :'3 Give me a few minutes to compile and upload <3

Added.

Hearts and Arrows Aura

Preview:

v5zb.jpg

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?lrwj4ls0n4fc4n5

Enjoy :D 

Added.

Hearts and Arrows Aura

Preview:

v5zb.jpg

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?lrwj4ls0n4fc4n5

Enjoy :D

omgomgogmgomgomgogmgm *spaz*!!! the best one yet :D!

"Clock wise" or "counter clock wise" i think would work best :D

what else can you edit on the champ? i think i have an amazing idea! <3

"Clock wise" or "counter clock wise" i think would work best :D

what else can you edit on the champ? i think i have an amazing idea! <3

A saiyan! Thank you for the suggestion. Currently this is my personal aura XD And yes, this is the only thing I can do with champs =/ If you meant the lightning surrounding the body (when you do Steel Body) stay forever, I don't think it's possible to do so. /sob

lol not just any saiyan the king! but all joking aside  :P

i was thinking if the spheres could be edited, And if each could represent a dif letter from the sexy asura strike!

i just think it would look bada$$! just me?

ps: your auras are amazing!

lol not just any saiyan the king! but all joking aside  :P

i was thinking if the spheres could be edited, And if each could represent a dif letter from the sexy asura strike!

i just think it would look bada$$! just me?

ps: your auras are amazing!

LOL, of course, the prince of Saiyans /gg

Anyway, I think  it is possible (regarding the spheres) but I don't know where or how @_@ and thank you for the compliment >///< still lazy to make new auras XD

Special thanks to Sachi for guiding me through all of this.

I will still haunt your Woodie costume though even though I have my Woodie Aura. :>

Woodie Aura, Woodie themed Land Protector and Woodie Cast Circle by Sachi ~

Preview:

f44twj.jpg

^ The Aura

x24hw1.jpg

^Land Protector

296eps4.jpg

^Cast Circle

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lf4bdpqzeuw4xm7/Woodie.rar

I want moaarr kind of this. *drag sachi and jaime*. I will pay too if u want . /fsh

Added.

Custom Auras

Ultimate Aura

Preview:

dFfpwkx.jpg

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/?mw7fkexl4p5cl3f

This will be my last contribution for our beloved server, TalonRO. I have been using this for like months now and so far my favorite. Thus, I present to you, the Ultimate Aura. <3

Bump!

Thanks for this Sir Beaver! I'm looking for good auras in the other sites but so far I liked the custom auras you made! At least I won't get bored farming for hours with the same effects every now and then XD

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, grandgale said:

Bump!

Thanks for this Sir Beaver! I'm looking for good auras in the other sites but so far I liked the custom auras you made! At least I won't get bored farming for hours with the same effects every now and then XD

OH my, thank you for the thoughtful bump /lv Do enjoy :D 

By the way, since custom auras can be used in this server (even if only I can see them), does this apply to casting circles as well? Not that I can see them since most of the characters are instant casting people O_O. I wonder how I can change it if it's possible?

20 minutes ago, grandgale said:

By the way, since custom auras can be used in this server (even if only I can see them), does this apply to casting circles as well? Not that I can see them since most of the characters are instant casting people O_O. I wonder how I can change it if it's possible?

Yesh, it is possible. @Sachi made some.