Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
[Jaime]

Custom Auras

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, QueenB said:

thanks for sharing, i can't wait till my sniper is 99, already set my eyes on sakura star /gg

OH! Thank you for visiting. Do enjoy and hope you get to 99 soon! /ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aika Valentine said:

You should make more aura beaver

BUT.. Aren't these plenty already? D: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moar the merrier /rice 

Oh and thank you for the awesome auras as well, ser Beaver. I've been using the Water Element aura for quite some time now and I LOVE it /lv 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, yujinori said:

The moar the merrier /rice 

Oh and thank you for the awesome auras as well, ser Beaver. I've been using the Water Element aura for quite some time now and I LOVE it /lv 

You are most welcome >< Enjoy! I guess I will add more in the future when I don't have much dams to build /ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yujinori said:

Do you by any chance take commissions?

HMMMM. I don't know XD I will have to make time for it first I think ><

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who's up for some Star Wars Aura? Imperial and Sith. /ok Available in Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green

xoylhOm.jpgxji8TI4.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, • ρ j • said:

Black badass super darkness ultimate power aura pls

Oh, you want the Ultimate Aura to be black? =o Or were you wanting a new kind of aura that looks so evil/gothic and stuff? XD

RO system unfortunately sees the color black as void/invisible. I could try gray but it's not really good >.> May be something reddish would bring out that badass feel you are inquiring. XD

Edited by [Jaime]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, [Jaime] said:

Oh, you want the Ultimate Aura to be black? =o Or were you wanting a new kind of aura that looks so evil/gothic and stuff? XD

RO system unfortunately sees the color black as void/invisible. I could try gray but it's not really good >.> May be something reddish would bring out that badass feel you are inquiring. XD

Oh yeah dark grey pls sir.. Something evil, dark feeling hihi.. Like black flame :rolleyes:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, • ρ j • said:

RO system unfortunately sees the color black as void/invisible.

damn so wanted a black aura :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to make a black dark grey smoke-like aura? :o

Edited by yujinori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2015 at 6:14 PM, yujinori said:

Is it possible to make a black dark grey smoke-like aura? :o

I will try >< For now, will test it when i get the spare time :'3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Help. My custom aura can't seem to work out. i followed the steps above but when i open my client its still the same default aura. did I miss anything?

Nevermind. its ok now. :) thanks for sharing this! /no1

 

Edited by Eihcir14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwwh, still working on amazing auras I see, brover. :x /lv 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jessu said:

Awwwh, still working on amazing auras I see, brover. :x /lv 

Yesh. Trying, sissy /lv 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, [Jaime] said:

Yesh. Trying, sissy /lv 

I feel sorry to put you such in trouble :mellow:

Spoiler

ganbatte.png


 

 

Edited by • ρ j •
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...