Sign in to follow this  
Tavorna

Tavorna's Art Tavern [commissions currently closed]

Well, I got home this afternoon and was itching to do some sketches. Here's the resulting doodles, some as requested:

24g7rih.jpg
@Frozynub and tentacle!alien @mendics, beautiful Nero with New Year Hair Pin, and @Yurneric catching the bouquet at Moo and Helia's wedding (only in my imagination T_T).

Yuyu Flower.png

• Like 3

Yuyu Flower.png

What a casual catch Eric. You don't seem all that excited to have gotten it haha

I totally cracked up at this XDD

aww why does Nero look so downcast(still such a qt though) 

Maybe Deidre ignored him even though he dressed up pretty just for him T_T

Oh my, I wonder what Menducks is cooking up for Frozy. Hahaha

Badly drawn pancake in badly drawn frying pan lol
......OR IS IT IN FACT, TENTACLE GOO PANCAKE???? ewwww.....

Lol wew, you drew me, i'm so honoreddd!! ahaha My character is evolving, now it has tentacles lol XD

What Mefi did after seeing Nero being such cute trap:

WARNING ART LOOKS BAD CUZ I DIDNT CARE AND HAD LAUGHS that saying i spolier it just in case

1oQoyA0.jpg

Edited by Mefiliae

What Mefi did after seeing Nero being such cute trap:

WARNING ART LOOKS BAD CUZ I DIDNT CARE AND HAD LAUGHS that saying i spolier it just in case

Hidden Content

Ahahahahahahahhahaha not even a little bit mad. /awsm

Those boobs.... dat butt....
Nero: "M-my waist...!" *inhale*

All eager to make a bunch of zeny, but not so eager when he finds out how XDD

I'm enjoying so much your drawing :D I look innoccent xD So unlike me xD I guess just this once is okay. STILL NERO SO PRUTTY , IS HE AN ANGEL?!

Drawing just for before he changed (Nero fainting):

1SWXaFDl.jpg

Edited by Mefiliae
  • Like 1

tavvy2_by_helija-d9kkyz9.png

Happy Birthday, Tavvy! I am sorry this is not much but I hope you will have good day none the less.

Edited by Helia
  • Like 4

On 12/19/2015 at 10:21 AM, Helia said:

tavvy2_by_helija-d9kkyz9.png

Happy Birthday, Tavvy! I am sorry this is not much but I hope you will have good day none the less.

OMG, I've been gone all this time, and this wonderful gift is what I missed?! I feel so bad.... but so happy right now at the same time! This is so lovely, I love it so much! Helia your art is just beautiful <3 I let out a loud "AWWWWWWWWE!!!!" when I saw it!

My birthday for 2015 was, in fact, a very special day, since that was when my bf - now fiance - proposed. :D

Maybe this is the start of something.... perhaps I should consider returning... at least for the artsu <3

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Tavorna said:

OMG, I've been gone all this time, and this wonderful gift is what I missed?! I feel so bad.... but so happy right now at the same time! This is so lovely, I love it so much! Helia your art is just beautiful <3 I let out a loud "AWWWWWWWWE!!!!" when I saw it!

My birthday for 2015 was, in fact, a very special day, since that was when my bf - now fiance - proposed. :D

Maybe this is the start of something.... perhaps I should consider returning... at least for the artsu <3

OMG TAVYYYY Q_______Q
I MISSSSSS YOU

• Like 1

Awww you guys! Feeling the love :) <3

I guess I've just been busy with life and stuff. Work has been ramping up this year, I've been doing more social stuff on weekends, wedding planning and wedding DIY projects, and most recently I moved out of my apartment into a nicer and bigger place. It's been a bit crazy! Haven't done much in the art department, and haven't been playing RO in aaaaages @.@ Probably only going to get busier though haha

• Like 2

What the alien said! But I'm happy for all the changes that's happened in your life /lv I'll just get a dose of you on Insta or FB /heh 

21 hours ago, Tavorna said:

Awww you guys! Feeling the love :) <3

I guess I've just been busy with life and stuff. Work has been ramping up this year, I've been doing more social stuff on weekends, wedding planning and wedding DIY projects, and most recently I moved out of my apartment into a nicer and bigger place. It's been a bit crazy! Haven't done much in the art department, and haven't been playing RO in aaaaages @.@ Probably only going to get busier though haha

/kis 

• Like 1