2h3sra0.png

Guild Founded: November 2012

Guild Website: http://willofthed.shivtr.com

HQ: El Dicastes

2cpqr5t.png

szdixw.png

Follow server rules.

English in guild chat

Refrain from game/guild drama. Have fun and enjoy the game!

Full rules on our forum!

bgsig2.png

Must play on a regular basis. 

Loyalty and commitment to the guild.

TEAMWORK!

2hqvwwy.jpg

ET runs

Sealed Shrine

Lady's puzzle night

Social minigames and more...

UPDATE: We are not active anymore. GL & HF everyone.

Edited by Arexu
  • Like 1

Now i can't wait for our new guild banner <3 Make it happen soon huhu

For the people who are still wondering what the "D" is. It derived from the popular manga/anime One Piece. In the series, a number of characters have the middle initial "D". This mysterious middle initial has been called the "Will of D" or "D's will" by several characters in One Piece.

Or the "D" could also mean Donut :P

Yay for revamp! *A*

I can't really join ET runs on Sundays ;A;

So I signed up for the waitlist. Will be signing up again next time. Hopefully, I can be more active in the guild.

*apologizes* D8

I hope you don't mind in-game noobs like me. /heh

I'll add new stuff on this thread in a few days  :D

@Fay Hopefully soon :> we have people willing to work on it already. Gonna make a new thread about it soon.

@Nao just join whenever you can if you want :>

Edit: Guild banner thread up. Deadline 15 March, check it please.  <3

Guild Banners. /fsh If I'm on I can help out with ze seals. /ok I'll afk in ze RC whenever I'm on. :D

Thanks for coming for Prontera Seal! Nif Seal next Saturday. Don't forget about et later today.  <3

ETs up, don't forget to sign up! Check our Nif Seal event if you need to get it done.  <3

Nice new thread! Good work Arexu.

Just dropping by to say hello, hope you all are well. A bit late with the new year wishes, but good luck in 2015 WoTD. /kis

Nice new thread! Good work Arexu.

Just dropping by to say hello, hope you all are well. A bit late with the new year wishes, but good luck in 2015 WoTD. /kis

Hey! All good, thanks. Hope you doing well too.  :D

Revamp! :D

There's typo on the requirements, btw (higly => highly)

Yeah I noticed it xD too lazy to edit the image hahahaha. I also used the wrong divider. I'll fix them. :P

Edit: fixed :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jenna~
      "Respect All, Fear None" 

Greetings fellow travelers and welcome to Desert Dojo!

Originally founded in 2016, Desert Dojo is having a grand relaunch to kick-off the late summer of 2018!

We are a guild that mainly focuses on the fun social, and PvM aspects of Ragnarok.

Who we are as a guild:

Interested in being part of our upcoming adventures?

Than head on over to the city, Malangdo, where those with invitation powers await!

Or try messaging one of the in-game names below:

Lux Cibus | geeou812 | Ristul~SinX | Ashadia | Eitr | Tinley | Jenna~

⭐ Once you've joined the guild, an invitation to our discord channel will be sent. ⭐
      It's strongly encouraged for members to join our discord in order to stay connected with one another.
      It's where you'll be notified of any important announcements, guild runs, and events that'll happen.

What kind of activities do we do, you ask? Here are just a few examples of the types of adventures we shall embark on!

Leveling/Farming Parties ➖ Abbey, Odin, Thor's Volcano, Juperos, Dimensional Gorge, Bio Labs

In-Game & Social Events ➖ Dead branch parties, movie nights, customized events (e.g. Christmas events & meme-offs)

Instances ➖ Endless Tower Runs, Seal Quest, Timed Waved Challenge, GM's Challenge

Dead & Bloody Branches Galore 

• By susanoo24
      Wanderer
      As inspired by the wandering person, who often travel from town to town, country to country, making new acquaintance and gaining new knowledge on their journey.
      Thus, we creating this guild for those who love to learn new thing, making new friend and also do something more dynamic and challenging in order to enhance their creativity
      in-game or IRL in overcome problem and hard time by taking a way out from the mainstream.
      We are a small guild which have a big mission. We are not for those weak ass who always negativity like "i'm newbie, i should stay with newbie", "I might loss, i might have hard time getting beat over and over. Thus, i should stay with big and strong guild". As long as you have enthusiasm to learn, to developed and to improve from time to time you are welcome to join us.
      We will show our hand and will bring you up as we still developing, learn and try to grow strong together.

As a wanderer, giving up is not an option. To be a wanderer you have to stay strong, stay tough even you are alone. Doesn't matter either it is on in-game or in real life.
      Our Focus

We are most focusing on:
      -Trans Vanilla
      -NT-WoE
      -Instance
      -Vanilla PvM
      -Semi/High-end PvM
      -Social

Requirement to join us

To avoid some whinny ass weak and annoying spoiled brat. thus we put some requirement on what we going to take as the member of our guild.

-Dare to accept and try new challenge (either its Unres PvM/Vanilla PvM/PvP/GvG)
      -Non-Love to brag about sqi and gear they have 24 hours (i have met this kind of person few time)
      - Have a good team spirit and good coordination (if u dont have the 2nd one, we can work on it)
      -Have the right gear for right situation (it not necessarily sqi, just the right gear for right situation.EX: u wont run prontera seal with a HP who wear spiritual set and apple of archer right? but its okay as long you willing to improvise)

What server time that you will usually Online:
      Basically the GM online 24 hours but most of the time we will play on 0900 server time - 2000 server time
      Where we can meet you guys/Where your savepoint:
      Most of us scattered around midgard, but our guild save point will be in town which will be change on monthly basis. (u might be lucky to encountered us)
      August:
      Aldebaran

Screen Shot Guild Activities
      NT-WoE