Payongg

Sniper | High Priest | High Wizard | Paladin Gear Guide!

Payongg    26

High Priest (Personal Build)

Spoiler

Headgear Top: Valkyrie helm [bacsojin card]

Headgear Mid: Any Slotted Midgear (prefer int+1) [bacsojin/Mistress Card]

Headgear Lower: Pussy Cat Bell

Armor: Every/Any armor switching you use with (Optional dex+3)

Weapon: Evangelist DDDoppel/DDDrac/DDoppelDrake (Any but i prefer to have both Doppel and Drac)

Shield: Stone Buckler, Valkyrie Shield, Strong Shield, Guard and Platinum shield. [GTB, Alice and Maya Card]

Garment: Diablos Manteau, Wool scarf and Hood (For Deviling, Lord of Death and StemWorm Card which is optional)

Shoes: Sleipnirs [GEC, Eddga and Dark Lord Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [sting Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [sting Card]

Main Stat:

Str: 34+29 = 63

Agi: 1+52  = 53

Vit: 61+42 = 103

Int: 70+50 = 120

Dex: 97+48 = 145

Luk: 2+34 = 36

With Bless + Agi

Evangelist(Bonus): Dex + 5, Dex + 5, Int+ 10 and Increase effectiveness of Sanctuary by 20%

With rsx if without rsx total vit is 100.

Immune to Stun/Curse/Sleep/silence

Alternate Stat: Dex+3 Armor.

Str: 34+29 = 58

Agi: 1+52  = 53

Vit: 61+42 = 103

Int: 70+50 = 120

Dex: 99+51 = 150

Luk: 2+34 = 36

With Bless + Agi

Evangelist(Bonus): Dex + 5, Dex + 5, Int+ 10 and Increase effectiveness of Sanctuary by 20%

With rsx if without rsx total vit is 100.

[table][tr]

[td]

GHX1r05.jpg?1

[/td]

[td]

nd3Xfs1.jpg?1

[/td][/tr][/table]

FAQS:

Spoiler

Q: Will you be Intant Cast without a Kaho?

A: Yes, if you follow the list you will. As you can see its only 145 total dex at the moment but once you use Green Salad(Dex+5) food or StemWorm  Card hood or the expensive part which is dex+3 in every armor you will use.

Q: How did you reach 1320 Sanctuary?

A: Its because of the carded Top and Mid gear which is Bacsojin Card and SQI Evangelist bonus which gives you 20% more sanctuary effectiveness. You can do higher than 1320 but in this guide your sanc will only be 1243.

Q: If you are wearing a Bacsojin Midgear do i need to bring Blue Gemstones for my skills?

A: Yes, you have to bring some blue gemstones on hard times if you dont have time to switch. You need to switch from Mistress to Bacsojin and vice versa from time to time when casting Sanc/Ress.

Q: Why do you have so much Str?

A: Versatility, so you can bring all the gear required for switching that you may need. You can be a Mobber, Tank or Support.

Q: Why bring Lord of Death garment?

A: This is to reduce damage from other elemental attack. Example if you are fighting ifrit and your champ is tankingi it. Its better to remove your deviling garment or equip Lord of Death garment to reduce incoming fire spells from ifrit and it adds some HP aswell.

Q: Why did you make this guide?

A: Because my friends keep asking my personal build for different class and i dont want to do taloncalc everytime they ask.

Paladin (Personal Build)

Spoiler

Headgear Top: Valkyrie helm [bacsojin card]

Headgear Mid: Any Slotted Midgear (prefer int+1) [bacsojin Card]

Headgear Lower: Rainbow Scarf

Armor: Fire armor/Orleans Uniform [Tao Gunka Card]

Weapon: Elemental Sword [DDDoppel]

Shield: Valkyrie/Bradium Shield [GTB/Alice Card]

Garment: Naght Seiger Flame Manteau [Lord of Death/Leak Card]

Shoes: Sleipnirs [GEC, Eddga and Dark Lord Card]

Accessory: Diablos Ring [beelzebub Card]

Accessory: Diablos Ring [beelzebub Card] / Osiris Card (Optional)

Main Stat:

Str: 2+11 = 13

Agi: 1+39  = 40

Vit: 90+30 = 120

Int: 92+28 = 120

Dex: 57+19 = 76

Luk: 1+23 = 24

With Bless + Agi

b063cf23f348dfe9bd6d04e5bad465a2.png

FAQS:

Spoiler

Q: Whats the difference between a normal devo pally and this pally?

A: A normal devo pally in Endless Tower runs is boring because you only spam Devo, Potions, Grape Juice and other stuffs. This heal pally requires skills in switching and heal timing. For me its fun to play with slashing and bolting monsters!

Q: Is your heal enough to tank the damage from your devo?

A: Yes, I barely use white slim potion with this build. In this guide your heal is gonna be at least 3000 and you can go higher! You can use heal 2 times (im not sure if you can do 3) every second which is 6k hp per second!

Q: Why Elemental Sword [DDDoppel]?

A: So you can spam Heal, First Aid and Devo faster.(Not casting but animation speed) Another thing is its so cool to slash weak monsters and see bolts flying towards them. Lol

Q: How can you heal if you are wearing GTB for MVP's?

A: Like i mentioned before this build requires switching and timing. You only wear gtb on some mvp most likely the ones who uses Earthquake. Monsters who uses earthquake are Orc Lord, Baphomet, RSX,  Ifrit, Kraken, Nidhoggr's Shadow, Valkyrie Randgris, Wounded Morroc, Satan Morroc and Incarnation of Morroc(Choco). MVP uses earthquake when they reach a certain amout of hp and after they cast the first earthquake there will be a cooldown on the next one. By the time an mvp cast earthquake you immediately swap to any shield(Not GTB) and start spamming Grape Juice and heal yourself.

Q: Since you cant cast devo that fast, is it possible that my casting will be interrupted and my char will stop?

A: Yes and its not really a problem. If you think your char STOPped due to cast interruption just use First Aid so you can cast devo again. But if you are not used to doing first aid, you can just use Orleans Uniform to prevent Cast Interruption.

High Wizard (Personal Build)

Spoiler

Headgear Top: Lord Kaho

Headgear Mid: Slotted Midgear (prefer int+1) [Vesper/HighWizard Card]

Headgear Lower: Ninja Scroll

Armor: Any armor with +3int enchantment [Agav Card]

Weapon: Staff Of Magi [NNNecromancer Card]

Shield: Book of Charms Vol. 1 [GTB/Alice Card]

Garment: Naght Seiger Flame Manteau [Leak Card]

Shoes: Sleipnirs [Lady Tanee and Eddga Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [sting/Scaraba Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [sting/Scaraba Card]

Main Stat: Sting

Str: 19+45 = 64

Agi: 1+32  = 33

Vit: 56+17 = 73

Int: 96+84 = 180

Dex: 82+78 = 160

Luk: 1+15 = 16

Magic attack: 1617~2965

With Amplify Magic Power

With Bless + Agi

Int food +6

Dex food +5

Staff Of Magi(Bonus): Dex+5, Dex+5, Dex+5, AMP cast 75% faster

Immune to Sleep

Alternate Stat: Scaraba

Str: 10+45 = 55

Agi: 1+32  = 33

Vit: 48+17 = 65

Int: 96+84 = 180

Dex: 90+70 = 160

Luk: 1+15 = 16

Magic attack: 1726~3165

With Amplify Magic Power

With Bless + Agi

Int food +6

Dex food +5

Staff Of Magi(Bonus): Dex+5, Dex+5, Dex+5, AMP cast 75% faster

Immune to Sleep

251b01244181a318e626f57b6e4c9b57.png

FAQS:

Spoiler

Q: Why do you have 160dex when you only need 150dex to Instant Cast?

A: In this case 160dex has bless but without bless you will end up at 150dex and its important for a wizard to be Instant Cast with or without buffs.

Q: Do i really need to use dex+5 and int+6 foods?

A: You can use any dex/int foods as long as its 5+ then you have to adjust some stat if you are using higher tier foods. I just use green salad(dex+5) and Red Mushroom Wine(Int+6) since its easy to farm it and easy to cook. ( Cooking Ingredients, Green Salad Farming Guide)

Q: Why Lady Tanee Sleipnirs?

A: Lady Tanee, as you can see for every 8 base vit it gives you 1% atk/matk and in this stat build you have 48 base vit which gives you 6% more matk. You can just switch to eddga to kite some monster after you cast your spell.

Q: Isnt Gold Queen Scaraba better than Necromancer Card?

A: Yes, in terms of bonus you can get 15% ASPD, 1% reduction from small, medium and large monster and if its compounded into a Rod-type weapon it adds 1% Magical Defense bypass but what im after is the 1 int and 1% Magical Defense bypass aswell from necromancer since i am trying to maxed out magic attack.

Sniper (Personal Build)

Spoiler

Headgear Top: Valkyrie helm [Gryphon card]

Headgear Mid: Agi +1 [Gryphon/Bloody Knight Card]

Headgear Lower: Pirate Dagger/Gangster Scarf

Armor: Sniping Suit/Fire Armor [Gloom Under Night/Ktullanux Card]

Weapon:Artemis Bow [TTTg/AkAkAk/AkAkTp]

Shield: Guard [GTB Card]

Garment: +9-10 Hood [Chung-E Card]

Shoes: Sleipnirs [GEC/Mysteltainn Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [Ifrit Card]

Accessory: Brisingamen [Ifrit Card]

Main Stat:

Str: 10+31 = 42

Agi: 85+76  = 161

Vit: 57+40 = 97

Int: 1+37 = 38

Dex: 92+68 = 160

Luk: 1+70 = 71

With Bless + Agi

Dex Food + 5

Speed Potion: Awakening Potion

Sniper buffs

Artemis Bow(Bonus): +15 Luk, 15% HP and 10% more damage with Critical Hits

Immune to Stun/Silence

e92831881bcab16b1c3ee19e10fc2740.png

c852b445dbac97ee1bc2c5744124ffdd.png

FAQS:

Spoiler

Q: Do you have 190 aspd without having a doppelganger card compounded in your weapon?

A: Yes, having full buffs 160 dex and 161 agi does give you exactly 190 aspd without having a doppelganger card.

Q: How much crit rate do you have with 1 base LUK?

A: I have 101 crit rate with 2 ifrit bris.

Q: Why do you have high VIT?

A: To be immune from silence/stun and less curse duration. It gives you a whooping 18k hp with GEC sleipnir so you will be less likely to get 1 hit from aoe/magic damage.

Q: Why do you have a GTB shield?

A: As a decent sniper i carry a GTB guard to dodge high magic damage like Earthquake. You dont want to always die on every earthquake on an mvp and give your high priest a hard time to rebuff you and waste your sp to rebuff yourself.

Q: Isnt BK Valk/mid is better since it gives more ATK?

A: Yes it does gives you high ATK results but the chance of landing a crit for having BK is not okay therefore your dmg is inconsistent, that being said even with my 99.3%+20%(From SharpShoot) 120.3% overall crit chance has only 83% chance of landing a crit against Valkyrie Randgris having 210 LUK.

Q: Sharp Shoot gives 20% crit chance?

A: Yes, if you were doing your homework you can check SS description that it gives an additional 20% crit chance when you use SS.

I am open for suggestions.

Just leave comments. :3

• Like 6

azurhialine    436

Ele Sword won't make to cast supportive skills faster. Animation Delay is the same when you use Heal on an ally.

http://wiki.talonro.com/After+Cast+Delay

(that was written by Shiris long time ago at forums, not by me)

http://adelays.ragnawork.com/?page_id=34

Just found this too, gonna read it later.

Payongg    26

Ele Sword won't make to cast supportive skills faster. Animation Delay is the same when you use Heal on an ally.

http://wiki.talonro.com/After+Cast+Delay

(that was written by Shiris long time ago at forums, not by me)

http://adelays.ragnawork.com/?page_id=34

Just found this too, gonna read it later.

Even if you do skill walk skill walk to cancel the animation?

Thanks~

EDIT: So i read that you can still do heal faster when you get hitlock or the one im saying which is called dancing.

Since pally have Defender which cuts your movespeed to 1/3 you can do the Dance(Skill walk skill) without actually moving in 1 cell therefore you can heal faster.

azurhialine    436

Yeah, but not through ASPD, but using delay mechanics. The result is the same with 3 Doppels than with 3 Centi Larva Cards, for example.

Still, a DDD Ele Sword is better, yeah.

For those that don't have it, either get a Bazerald, a Kris with extra INT or a Excalibur to help with those heals.

Btw, instead of Valk Shield you can get Aegis. Uninterruptable Casting, Indestructible, Full HP/SP on Res are the most common bonuses. And iirc, there was a Heal bonus too.

Payongg    26

Yeah, but not through ASPD, but using delay mechanics. The result is the same with 3 Doppels than with 3 Centi Larva Cards, for example.

Still, a DDD Ele Sword is better, yeah.

For those that don't have it, either get a Bazerald, a Kris with extra INT or a Excalibur to help with those heals.

Btw, instead of Valk Shield you can get Aegis. Uninterruptable Casting, Indestructible, Full HP/SP on Res are the most common bonuses. And iirc, there was a Heal bonus too.

Yeah but then you will need two aegis for that. xD

GTB and Alice

interesting choice of gears. Might give this a shot one day when I have too much money in my hands xD

You should try it to kill boredom! :3

azurhialine    436

Yeah, well, most pallies end up with 2 Aegis anyways as the bonuses are quite good to have. See that you are talking about a DDD Ele Sword, that is around 210-220M right now. And the Valk Helm ain't cheap either, so it's a good investment to make (you also get extra INT and VIT here).

Payongg    26

Yeah, well, most pallies end up with 2 Aegis anyways as the bonuses are quite good to have. See that you are talking about a DDD Ele Sword, that is around 210-220M right now. And the Valk Helm ain't cheap either, so it's a good investment to make (you also get extra INT and VIT here).

Yeah i guess one thing i didnt do it is because i dont like having 2 shield same shields. xD

I bring 4-5 shields but never the same. xD

Switching shield is crucial no time to check chatlog if im wearing the right one.

Anyways im gonna make my wiz build please do to help me out some mistakes. Thanks :3

azurhialine    436

There is an alternative build for Devo guys that want to do something apart from just Devoing. With gears similar to yours:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caBbLbibibjbLabababEeaaaYeaQfnfnfnwmedTaaaaaakYaawifkwNjUgup3dHfjfmtwh9twh9eeeeanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeKfaaacuaabaaaaafaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

You can swap one of the Poodles for a Berze if needed, and the Valk Helm slot is free for whatever you want, like a Gemini S-58 Card if you feel like pumping that AGI a bit more.

You can Devo, you can Sacrifice that deals roughly 50-55k per use of it that ignores DEF and Flee and your meat recovery gets a whopping 1200 HP per meat (like half a ranked slim white, iirc). Put some into STR to carry stuff.

You don't care much about cast speed, as your Devo can't be interrupted with Aegis and the tank should be able to handle some beating. Main advantage is that you can spam those meats under GTB and you can take your sweet time swapping or whatever.

I use spears because they look cooler than daggers and give you some extra range (+1, iirc). Blades are good too due to the ASPD they provide (and can be used by thief classes). Each Sacrifice means 20-25 meats used to recover it, so it isn't that much.

Of course, you'll need the Creator/Smith carrying a lot of supplies for you.

The rich-man's alternative (lighter on weight capacity) is using slim whites only. You'd drop the poddles for 2 Berze Bradiums or whatever you got around. Though in that case, those Sacris sure would get expensive.

Payongg    26

There is an alternative build for Devo guys that want to do something apart from just Devoing. With gears similar to yours:

https://calc.talonro.com/?caBbLbibibjbLabababEeaaaYeaQfnfnfnwmedTaaaaaakYaawifkwNjUgup3dHfjfmtwh9twh9eeeeanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeKfaaacuaabaaaaafaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

You can swap one of the Poodles for a Berze if needed, and the Valk Helm slot is free for whatever you want, like a Gemini S-58 Card if you feel like pumping that AGI a bit more.

You can Devo, you can Sacrifice that deals roughly 50-55k per use of it that ignores DEF and Flee and your meat recovery gets a whopping 1200 HP per meat (like half a ranked slim white, iirc). Put some into STR to carry stuff.

You don't care much about cast speed, as your Devo can't be interrupted with Aegis and the tank should be able to handle some beating. Main advantage is that you can spam those meats under GTB and you can take your sweet time swapping or whatever.

I use spears because they look cooler than daggers and give you some extra range (+1, iirc). Blades are good too due to the ASPD they provide (and can be used by thief classes). Each Sacrifice means 20-25 meats used to recover it, so it isn't that much.

Of course, you'll need the Creator/Smith carrying a lot of supplies for you.

The rich-man's alternative (lighter on weight capacity) is using slim whites only. You'd drop the poddles for 2 Berze Bradiums or whatever you got around. Though in that case, those Sacris sure would get expensive.

May i ask why the attack speed wont change if i add level 10 spear quicken? Or is it only for 2hand spear? Weird

Only downside is you have to keep spamming meat/slims just to keep up or you have to die (assuming you have osiris/SQI bonus) just to get back to full hp/sp.

azurhialine    436

Yeah, well, the Spear Quicken part... wait:

https://forum.talonro.com/index.php?topic=70187.0

There, yeah, I complained about it myself.

And yeah, you just spam meats as in 20-25 per Sacrifice. It doesn't take that long. Another option is getting martyred to the HP and using the martyrage skill on you or having the Creator slam SPP on you (iirc, it was a ton of HP recovered per slim white).

And the Osiris part is an option too, as long as you're ready to use Zerk pots a lot.

Payongg    26

Yeah, well, the Spear Quicken part... wait:

https://forum.talonro.com/index.php?topic=70187.0

There, yeah, I complained about it myself.

And yeah, you just spam meats as in 20-25 per Sacrifice. It doesn't take that long. Another option is getting martyred to the HP and using the martyrage skill on you or having the Creator slam SPP on you (iirc, it was a ton of HP recovered per slim white).

And the Osiris part is an option too, as long as you're ready to use Zerk pots a lot.

You already ask the smith/crea to bring lots and lots of meats, I dont think he'll mind bringing tons of zerks. :3

Its sad that you cant use spear quicken on 1handed spear.

Wiz guide up!

Payongg    26

The wizard/pally guide is awesome sir.

Thanks! You should try it sometime i swear its fun!

180 int *-* /fsh /fsh /fsh /fsh

This build actually made me MVP several times against ifrit at ET with snipers. :P

Payongg    26

For hp i suggest you go for divine cross set.

Just get a full dex set for instant cast and it'll be easy for other class.

Payongg    26

Thanks! you the best! after me ofc. kidding~

Taking this from a sniper who doesnt bring/use awakening pots ever with an str mid gear and no chung e garment.

Yeah right. HAHAHA