Payongg

Sniper | High Priest | High Wizard | Paladin Gear Guide!

B L U    231
17 hours ago, Rhav said:

Hi. I put the gears in the guide but I cant get 190aspd. Did I miss something? 

IMG_2394.JPG

Dex food.. May be

Rhav    4

Hi guys I finally got a full set of my Sniper. However even though I copied the Sniper build above, I didnt met what it suppose to be.

Here's my screen shots

Buffs are:

Agi/ Bless, Dex Food +5, Awakes Potion, Sniper Buffs

SQI bonus are:

+15 Luk, 15% HP, 10% more damage in crit

I got Immune to Stun/Silence but my aspd didnt get to 190, and my LUK is a bit low..

I'am missing something? >.<

screenTalonRO0404.jpg.28e806850f3397b8cdb6f15801c7f509.jpgscreenTalonRO0402.jpg.4d19152b9559452ff0c9a16fc21689b6.jpgscreenTalonRO0401.jpg.091ca34dca1f51387f656b8d63dfdf03.jpg

• Like 1

Rhav    4

Here as you can see there's only 1 Luk difference. Im just worried that I wont be able to get 190. Also in Calculator its only 189.9 maybe he is using agi food or additional dex. 

IMG_2409.PNG

Edited by Rhav

The calculator has a huge red disclaimer telling you that it is not 100% accurate.

You may see 189.9 ASPD here but when you equip the same things in-game (including stats, levels, etc.) you will most definitely reach 190 ASPD.

There's nothing much else you can do but trust us.

Or tweak the calculator at your own discretion.

Edited by My Wife for Hire

maniaq    0
On 3/7/2017 at 9:27 PM, maniaq said:

For PVM, especially MVP hunting, is it better to make Sniper crit build like yours or DS build ?

Up up up

Aro    0

Hello can anyone suggest item sequence? which item to invest on first? For a FS High Priest MVP/ET. I have Eddga for switching thats all i have.

PHkage.PNG

Sivrej    37

@Aro

If you're going as FS, I'd suggest you change your stats first by getting 150 total dex w/bless, 97 vit, 100 int or whatever status pts you have left, (in order of priority). It is imperative for an FS Hp to be immune to certain status in order to be effective.

Gearwise, I'd probably suggest you go with a GTB shield+Marc Armor+RSX Armor  (since you stated ET/MVP) and then work your way to 2 celeb ring.

Edited by Sivrej
  • No1 1

The 4th    31

To add up to that, a medusa shield is also good for bee's 2nd form. :)

Best for RSX would be a fire armor. You could also go with pasana armor first for a cheaper alternative.