Sign in to follow this  
Phantom Lancer

Monk set combo advice

Is it useful to use monk set combo for the 10% dmg boost for asura strike? The 10% dmg boost seems need but in order to use that card set combo u will have to waste 1 slot in the weapon, accessory, armour and headgear whereas u can put better cards in them which cover ups the 10% boost. This is for an Asura Champion.

For Vanilla yes, for Unrestricted no.

Oh thks man, what about MVP. Btw, the build for Asura Champ MVP is more towards survivability or the PVP Asura Champ is more inclined to that. I also nd some info about a good weapon for most MVP for Asura Champion becuz it seems like no one likes to slot knuckle for Asura but u can get bonus attk from the iron fist skill.

Oh thks man, what about MVP. Btw, the build for Asura Champ MVP is more towards survivability or the PVP Asura Champ is more inclined to that. I also nd some info about a good weapon for most MVP for Asura Champion becuz it seems like no one likes to slot knuckle for Asura but u can get bonus attk from the iron fist skill.

Iron Fist doesn't do shat for asura. Mastery atk bonuses don't work that way. Best asura weapon would be Suiken[AKAKAK], the lesser one would be Luna Kaleet[AKAKAK]. There's also Carga Mace[AKAK] which is even cheaper. It's not that much weaker than Kaleet though. use http://calc.talonro.com and play around with your builds

Mastery skills simply add flat damage to the final calculated damage. Iron Fist will add at most 30 damage (level 10) to your Asura Strike.

However, multiple hit attacks like your combo skills are having the bonus damage applied on each hit.

Mastery skills simply add flat damage to the final calculated damage. Iron Fist will add at most 30 damage (level 10) to your Asura Strike.

However, multiple hit attacks like your combo skills are having the bonus damage applied on each hit.

oh thks, so it's good for combo but bad for range and Asura monks. Anyway 1 last unrelated question instead of making another trend. My bro has almost all the gears for Asura except the weapon so is it good to gear up an Asura champion for self training at dimension gorge? Or maybe sell leech @ half the price of star gladiator? I understand that grape juice price might be a rip off but even as he is investigate farming @ geffenia, he also uses grape juice even with GEC sandals.

My bro has almost all the gears for Asura except the weapon so is it good to gear up an Asura champion for self training at dimension gorge? Or maybe sell leech @ half the price of star gladiator? I understand that grape juice price might be a rip off but even as he is investigate farming @ geffenia, he also uses grape juice even with GEC sandals.

champs "usually" sell leech in DG just for price of GJs - like give me 2000 GJs and enjoy the ride.. so I dont think someone will buy leech for 1/2 price of SG..

Well farming in DG is quite alright for Champ already. You get decent exp (if you need it) and once you get that D.Manteau you got quite some money at your hands.

I'm not sure how well GJ leech works though, I burn through lots of GJ in a very short time so it kinda isn't worth it to me (even when I get provided with GJ, it's a waste), I rather take few seconds longer and do @return + fullheal with bonus bundle.

Well farming in DG is quite alright for Champ already. You get decent exp (if you need it) and once you get that D.Manteau you got quite some money at your hands.

I'm not sure how well GJ leech works though, I burn through lots of GJ in a very short time so it kinda isn't worth it to me (even when I get provided with GJ, it's a waste), I rather take few seconds longer and do @return + fullheal with bonus bundle.

thks sounds good. Abbey is too boring for him as he is lvl 97 trans. The exp. slow down tremendously.

Guest poo poo

guys whats better asura monk or combo monk pls answer

On 4/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, Guest poo poo said:

guys whats better asura monk or combo monk pls answer

In general term, ashura is much much better. Monk is a special class to kill mvp, boss type.