Sign in to follow this  
Run As Fast As U Can

How to enable video card usage on RO

Question

8 answers to this question

To make things simple, as a rule of thumb: you'll want to select T&L option. VooDoo3 Graphics is outdated and should be unchecked. There's no need to touch that. As of right now it looks like your computer is set to use your CPU's integrated graphics unless it needs to use the NVIDIA card for more power-hungry applications.

If you want to use your NVIDIA card as your primary rendering card for everything, you'll need to go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and manage your 3D settings.

If I remember correctly, you can access those settings in the Nvidia CP by going to:

3D Settings > Manage 3D Settings > "Global Settings" Tab > Preferred Graphics Processor > Select: High Performance NVIDIA Processor

Restart your computer. This will set your NVIDIA card as your primary rendering card. Reapply your game settings as stated above to T&L. I wouldn't say it'd make a huge difference for WoE, but any bit helps. :)

Edited by GM Quantus

Your built-in video card is Intel® HD Graphics 4600. Select that. I don't think you'll need an external one though.

I could be wrong.

intel works just fine.

what is your 2nd gpu? Nvidia or AMD? model pls?

RO is and old game. your Intel gpu would do just fine. but if youre so inclined to use you nvidia gpu, i believe you can manually set it in nvidia control panel. dont ask me how lol, i own an AMD gpu xD

Intel is fine, I tried using Nvidia card it make the sprites look pixelated / bad graphics.

Not only me, but few of my friend who are using GTX970 card having the same problem.

i wouldnt want to use my AMD card to render everything o___o

electric bill would go fly right through the roof lol