EvilNymph

Baby Leopard pet

Coudn't find any info about it, just saw in TRo calc, that this pet gives 3% aspd. Who drops a taming item for baby leopard? What he eats, is there accessory for him?

In other words: It eats Pet Food and you can get it via the Reward Guru for 5 Talon Coins. :) 

Takes long as hell to get it loyal. Mines still neutral. But i die only in pvp though. Hope thats not affecting it? 

Pvp room is fine I heard, just make sure you feed it when it is neutral. You can bring it to seals or wave challenge to die without penalty which is awesome

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yummy90 said:

Pvp room is fine I heard, just make sure you feed it when it is neutral. You can bring it to seals or wave challenge to die without penalty which is awesome

Ahaha i feed it only when it is hungry. Said so from ratemyserver.com Could this be the case why it still is neutral for like ages?

7 hours ago, yummy90 said:

Forreal?! That's awesome!

4 hours ago, TeeKaay said:

Ahaha i feed it only when it is hungry. Said so from ratemyserver.com Could this be the case why it still is neutral for like ages?

Yeah, best to feed Pets whenever they reach Neutral

• Like 1

feeding (quote from irowiki):

To maximize intimacy gain in a given length of time, pets should be fed the moment they become neutral - although pets get more intimacy per feeding if they are hungry, the time between feedings outweighs this

• Like 2

at least 12 hours a day for a week, will make it loyal. Getting a pet to cordial is the hardest, after that, it takes a little shorter to make it loyal. The length of making a pet loyal is maybe the same. I have loyal baby leopard, imp, peco peco, marionette, and bradium golem(which was evolve from loyal golem, the evolve form is not loyal).

How does the ASPD + 5% computed?

I got mine loyal at 170aspd (normal no buffs) but got only additional 1 aspd = 171aspd.

if loyal pet is returned to egg shell, then i pass it to another character would it still be loyal when summoned? TIA

3 hours ago, mercadoaquino said:

if loyal pet is returned to egg shell, then i pass it to another character would it still be loyal when summoned? TIA

i think its still loyal

On 3/24/2019 at 2:29 AM, darkclaw said:

i think its still loyal

ok, i will try. if doesn't then i'll just start all over (",?

3 minutes ago, mercadoaquino said:

ok, i will try. if doesn't then i'll just start all over (",?

i have seen some ppl selling loyal pets, so that makes me think that pets remain loyal even after the trade, lets ask @howrah he knows a lot

Intimacy is a property of the pet / egg so it doesn't matter if you give it to another char on your account, another one of your game accounts or to a totally different player the intimacy will always stay the same.

Yes. I tried it. It doesn't. Thanks.

But when i died several times the intimacy was reduce to cordial from loyal. ūüė≠

8 hours ago, mercadoaquino said:

Yes. I tried it. It doesn't. Thanks.

But when i died several times the intimacy was reduce to cordial from loyal. ūüė≠

yes, dying or forgetting to feed does reduce intimacy