ilya ☆

☾ Ilya's Art Tent feat. Wez [Opened 2 Slots]

slots please? D:

Reference1_zpsjvfemygt.jpg

| Picture of character-all angles and Upper, lower, mid Headgears

| Eye color and  Hair color: eye: pink, Hair: grey/pink mix?

| Details / Personality-cheerful

|(last but not the least) Style: half body manga style please

~Lozaki~

Edited by ~Lozaki~
  • Like 1

/wah Yay so many customers /spin 

Omgah what is this wonderful surprise!?! Look at wittle Miyu in a bathing suitttt (*≧▽≦)/ Ahhhh what did I do to deserve this!? *faints* Can I steal it?

I just noticed.. you knew my real name : O do I know you by any chance?

Hahahaha! /heh It's for you anyway, you can have it. 

You won't believe this but I opened all the art topics and I noticed they call you aiko /??  Sorry if it weirded you out /swt 

Oh look... its the witch.

oh... are you entering the summer contest? :-0 

I'll enter just for fun Mendi /?? And a gm encouraged me so I feel like giving it a try/spin 

Slot for a chibi face please :'D 

Sure Himi! Send me references /rice 

sent you a pm, slot me if you want to do it! :) 

Ohh I haven't checked it /wahSure Koss, I'll give some space for you in my tent.

slots please? D:

Yesyesyesyes /rice 

/slur 

/slur *hands over bread*

Edited by Oneechan

Here you go:

Style: Chibi Face 3m

May I ask if you can include the head of his Hylozoist pet resting on his head as well? Like a drooping headgear on top of the Flower Crown Costume? So it looks like an 8 lol XD I'll add 2m for it. Q_Q

Elven Ears + Scarf please. :) If you have some questions feel free to ask. Thank you so much Oneechan. I like the facial expression of your chibi face sample, something similar would be great. /lv Looking forward to this.

Now off to work and get zenies... Q_Q

hiroki_zps1j9snne0.png

Here you go:

Style: Chibi Face 3m

May I ask if you can include the head of his Hylozoist pet resting on his head as well? Like a drooping headgear on top of the Flower Crown Costume? So it looks like an 8 lol XD I'll add 2m for it. Q_Q

Elven Ears + Scarf please. :) If you have some questions feel free to ask. Thank you so much Oneechan. I like the facial expression of your chibi face sample, something similar would be great. /lv Looking forward to this.

Now off to work and get zenies... Q_Q

Hidden Content

This is a cute request /spin and I get to draw Hiroki first. I'll do my best !

• Like 1

reference has been added to my original post. thanks Oneechan :)

This is a cute request /spin and I get to draw Hiroki first. I'll do my best !

Aneki! Q_Q Let me call you Aneki! /heh Instead of Oneechan. /shy Good luck! I'm so excited for this~ <3

/fsh Toooooo SUGOiiiiii   , Seriously tho Love the artwork  

Proud  Friend here 
/heh

Keep it Up Illya /awsm

Woof Woof
-Charizard  

Edited by Saint Yukihra

Ahahah you QT you didn't weird me out at all! I prefer being called by my real name once somebody knows it anyway XD thank you again for the art. I've made it my cover photo c:

reference has been added to my original post. thanks Oneechan :)

Khimmy's High Priest! I was hoping to draw her in the future. Zaki made it sooner. /lv and no prob /ok 

have mailed you the references Ilya :D 

I just saw it /pif 

Aneki! Q_Q Let me call you Aneki! /heh Instead of Oneechan. /shy Good luck! I'm so excited for this~ <3

/shy Aww ... That Ish adorable.  Ilya Aneki /ok *approves*

Hidden Content

Woof Woof
-Charizard  

I see, you've found your way to the Forums, talkative Yuki /heh *pats the semi-dog semi-pokemon creature*

Ahahah you QT you didn't weird me out at all! I prefer being called by my real name once somebody knows it anyway XD thank you again for the art. I've made it my cover photo c:

. . . /spin waah I'm so happy /sob *excuse my fangurly side* I'm glad you liked it!

I just woke up!! And this is what I woke up to~ OMG aneki this is so adorable you even added the boy spirit Q_Q Thank you so so much, I love it <3 I will send payment later since I don't have my laptop atm. I love the details you draw on the Flower Crown Costume, too. Thank you again~ /lv 

• Like 1

I just woke up!! And this is what I woke up to~ OMG aneki this is so adorable you even added the boy spirit Q_Q Thank you so so much, I love it <3 I will send payment later since I don't have my laptop atm. I love the details you draw on the Flower Crown Costume, too. Thank you again~ /lv 

You're welcome! The Hylozoist pet looks incomplete without his spirit so I added it /heh 

I bet Hiroki is a mysterious character. I got serious while I was drawing him. Btw, thank you for trusting your Hiroki to me :) #sakurokishipper /lv I wish I can read more Talonro stories from you and Aiko haha 

Love the colors and expression you gave him. Very cute haha :D

To be honest, I tried so many expressions just to match his personality. It was fun experimenting with colors too *Though I have it tough in choosing shades /heh /swt 

@kossploss I'll post this now, I might forget it later. /swt  Here's your little cuties geared for summer ! 

The file was biiiiig D: /sob 

Edited by Oneechan

LOL i like one poking his muscle saying "see how much muscle i got bro?" xD

• Like 1

XD these are adorable Ilya! I'll mail you the zeny once I have computer access, thank you so much for this beachy artsu :D

• Like 1

LOL i like one poking his muscle saying "see how much muscle i got bro?" xD

/heh /heh 

XD these are adorable Ilya! I'll mail you the zeny once I have computer access, thank you so much for this beachy artsu :D

Take your time /ok and No problem. It was fun drawing them /heh 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
      Hello, art corner! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Since there are just too many beautiful costumes here and I wish to own some of them while keeping my pixel self and friends alive and fed, here comes the birth of this teeny tiny commission shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 

C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 35 mil zeny / 35 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 80 mil zeny / 80 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero/BL/GL) as well as friend/sibling/parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists/Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me for a quote!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match or try offering a different item you have in mind. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda. If you prefer to trade with me in game, let me know and we can work out a meeting point. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim my art as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you.  P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.
        S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order, don't worry! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  lela x 3 (50% - paid)     Slot #08  GM Luna x 3 (50%) Slot #02  Kisuka* x 7 (0% - paid)   Slot #09  Cheron x 3 (0% - paid) Slot #03  Orchestra x 9 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  Vanellea x 3 (50%) Slot #04  anon x 8 (50% - paid)   Slot #11  Alessa x 2 (0% - paid) Slot #05  ~Lozaki~ x 4 (50% - paid)   Slot #12  ------------------------------------- Slot #06  Rense x 5 (0% - paid)   Slot #13  ------------------------------------- Slot #07  Yuren x 3 (50% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       C O S T U M E S
       Love Feeling  Clock Casket  Aria Headdress  Ghost Holiday  Shrine Maiden Hat Cat Ear Ribbon  Wind of the Prairie  Warm Cat Muffler  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings  Rosary Necklace  Stall of Angel  Choker  Lovely Fox Ears  Heavenly Dark Flame  Lady's Feather Hat  Crimson Booster  Blinking Eyes  Protection Crown  Sorcerer Hood  Cat Ear Hat White  Mechanic Feather Hairband Charleston Antenna  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Eleanor Wig  Eleanor Yellow Wig  Volume Low Twin  Nidhogg Wig  White Rabbit Ear  Nekomimi Cyber Headphone  Lolita Two Side Up  Long Rabbit Ears  Long Cat Ears  Walking Shiba Inu / Kishu Inu  Baby Penguin  Walking White Rabbit  Walking White Cat  Walking Leopard Cat  Walking Fluffy Cat  Majestic Helmet  G E A R
       Brisingamen [1]  Diablos Robe [1]  Valkyrie Helm [1]  Megingjard  Celebration Ring  Lucius F.A. of Volcano [1] DEX+3  Elemental Sword [3]  +10 Luna Kaleet [3]  Turtle General  Ktullanux  Gloom Under Night  Doppelganger  
      C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~
    • By mixtilly
      Hello friends! I'm Mix, and my IGN is Hisaria! I've been playing RO on and off for probably about 15 years-ish? I've called many servers my home, got hardcore into WoE on iRO, and now I am here casually to have fun. RO has been part of my life for so long it always makes me feel so nostalgic and I just can't stay away.
      I recently joined the server with a couple of friends, and well, I want a lot of things. So, I come offering my services in exchange for zeny and items! Currently, I am offering icon commissions, but I do plan to offer other things in the future as well.
      Forum/Discord Icons
      6 mil zeny/6 Talon Coins each. *SPECIAL* Buy 2 for 10 mil zeny/10 Talon Coins!
      All icons done on a base! Full canvas size 500x500. Full size will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Chibi Commissions
      15 mil zeny/15 Talon Coins per character. *SPECIAL* Couples for 25 mil zeny/25 Talon Coins!
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Fullbody/Halfbody Commissions
      30 mil zeny/30 Talon Coins per fullbody character.
      20 mil zeny/20 Talon Coins per halfbody character.
      *LIMITED SPECIAL* 35 mil zeny/35 Talon Coins halfbody couples.
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Commission Form
      Help me help you help me! I like to keep things organized.
      IGN:
      Sprite/Art reference:
      Headgears/costumes:
      Expression: (Happy, sad, tsundere, etc)
      Eye/skin colour: (If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Background: (For icons. 2 colours and your choice of pattern. If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Pose: (For fullbodies. Pose references are a-ok to give me an idea of what you would like! Can also include a brief personality description.)
      Extras: (Pets, homuncs, etc. May be subject to an additional charge, please ask!)
      Either reply here with a filled out form, or feel free to PM me! Please send all payments to Purple Drank. All payments are to be half up front, half upon completion. As soon as I receive payment I will start working on your commission. All commissions will receive a WIP sketch before I begin lineart. Any changes you would like done must be asked for at this time. Any changes done after that will be minor edits, such as colour adjustments. I do work a full time job, so please do be patient with me as I will do these in my free time when I can. Thank you!
      Slots
      Icons/Chibi
      1. OPEN
      2. OPEN
      3. OPEN
      4. OPEN
      5. OPEN
      Fullbody/Halfbody
      1. OPEN
      2. OPEN
      Finished Commissions
      Wishlist

Feel free to send other item offers my way, I am happy to see if we can work something out!
      Thank you very much for checking out my thread! I look forward to getting to know the lovely people on this server! Don't be scared to say hello to me in game too if you happen to spot me hobo-ing around.
    • By poporin
      ★ Hi and welcome to my lil art thread! 
      Hello art corner! I'm popo! I've only been playing for a while but after 37492 years of not playing I'm having tons of fun again! My love for for RO has been completely rekindled and I've decided to channel that into art because some good friends enabled and well, y not.
      That being said, I'd like to offer some art as well to help earn some zeny besides the usual farming method because oh god the hats and costumes are too cute there are so many of them and I Have A Need.
      Aside from that, I may occasionally put up some doodles every now and then 
      Chibi : 20mil zeny / 20 TC
      Add-ons (homuncs, pets, mounts, etc.) : 5-10m depending on complexity

Chibi couple : 40mil zeny / 40 TC

Bust sketches : 25mil zeny for sketch only, add 5mil zeny for colors

Have something else that you'd like for me to draw? You can send me a PM so we can discuss and work things out!

★ Form ★
      If interested, please reply, ping or PM me to reserve a slot! Once confirmed, please send me the following details:
      • IGN (for payment tracking)
      • Sprite/Art References:
      • Headgear/Gear References:
      • Eye Color:
      • Brief Personality:
      • Misc. details: (chara expression, skin color, simple color bg, moles, etc.)
      Preferred method of payment is via mail to my bank IGN Popokatipettle!
      ★ Notes ★
      • Characters with armor or complicated gear, animals, mounts, and non-human pets are challenging for me, so I may take a little longer to finish, I hope you understand (´;ω;`)
      • I may skip turns and work on whatever I think is easiest for me to do. This is so I won't get stuck on a particular comm and possibly delay ordersヽ(´o`;)
      • Payments may be done in a mix of zeny, TC, and items! 1 TC  = 1mil ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
      • Repeat/returning customers are absolutely okay and very much welcome! (n╹ω╹)η♥
      • If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply here or via PM! I don't bite I'm just a shy bean  |・ω・`)
      ★ Wishlist / Art for Items ★
      Alternatively, these are items I'd love to own and would be willing to sell my soul draw art for! 
      If you wish to pay with things that aren't included here, I don't mind! We can try to work it out! 

★ Slots - chibi ★
      1. Yuren (couple)
      2. Emi (couple)
      ★ Slots - busts ★
      1. Vanellea
      ★ Slots - other ★
      - ~Lozaki~
      -
      ★ Wait list ★

-
      -
      Thank you so much for reading!