Sign in to follow this  
GM Howl

The Amazing Summer Race

good time to sell leftover cocktail ingredients from previous summer

• Like 1

So, just for future reference, since it's my first time with the Summer Race -

Let's say I accept the quest on character A and I'm supposed to hunt down a specific item. Do the items have to be hunted down on that specific character? Can they be farmed on an alt, or purchased, or dug out of storage?

And now let's say the quest I accept on character A is to hunt down a specific monster - once again, does that have to be completed on that character or can it be done with an alt or in a party (like HBQ - where the log updates as long as you remain on screen)?

Thanks for the clarification =D

• Like 1

You can buy/trade/hunt the items, and as far as I can remember the monster hunting works like HBQ. You have to be in party and on screen and you'll get the "kill". 

• Like 2

Thanks, everyone! We're very excited to see the Amazing Summer Race return to TalonRO - and what a turnout for the first race! The rest of them are no doubt going to get really exciting; and with the new Fast & First feature, it should even be a little more competitive too! We hope that you have a great time with it. /no1

YDZEHnT.png

• Like 4

LOL the mobs of players xD

was the screenshot taken today after the reboot? haha

• Like 1

Indeed! This was of the first race right after the reboot! The crazy part is that this wasn't even peak time! Once things really get cooking, the crowd will get really large! The race is indeed on. /no1

Edited by GM Howl

Is the Protection feather costume is still in the boxes? /awsm i was dreaming of this costume ever since i saw it...it was love at first sight/awsm

I don't quite get what map is considered tundra, any example for it?

other then that: there's this one homunculus from a random creator making it really annyoingly hard to click on the event npc, because it's almost sitting inside of it, can't there be a rule for that too?

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GM Spica
      Happy October Talonians!
      Halloween is just around the corner and we've prepared a special contest for you! 
      The rules are very simple; you have to submit your real-life hat or item that closely resembles a headgear or costume found in-game. The hat that you will submit to this contest can either be store bought or handmade. The submission itself will be in form of a few photos, a screenshot, and a handwritten note. The deadline will fall on the 29th October 00:00 server time. Best of luck to all participants!

☆‬ Rules  ☆‬ 
      - This contest requires you to take images with either a camera or smartphone
      - Only Top/Mid/Lower headgears/costumes are allowed
      - You can submit pictures of already existing IRL hats or craft your own!
      - The items can be either placed somewhere or worn, it's fine to edit and add an emoji to hide your face if needed 
      - Images cannot be stolen from the internet
      - As a contestant, you have to either hold or place a handwritten paper note with the words "TALON RO 2018 Contest" somewhere in the picture
      - You may submit as many headgears as you like. You can, however, only win once
      - Make sure to include your in-game name in your post
      - Most importantly, have fun!

☆‬ Example ☆‬ 
      In-game name: GM Luna
      Headgear name: Long Rainbow Octopus Costume

☆‬ Prizes ☆‬ 

1st place Bat Rucksack Costume +  25 TC + 1 October Costume Box + 1 GM box
      2nd place 15 TC +  1 October Costume Box + 1 GM box
      3rd place 10 TC + October Costume Box
      4th & 5th place October Costume Box
      Good luck everyone!