Kisuka*

Name you wanted, name you ended with

Name I Wanted = Dong , Dong-kun , Dong-chan , any as long called Dong

Name I Ended Up With = Silly Dingo, and any name that called Dingo etc

Reason : Dong is a innapropriate words so GM dont allow me to named that name :c

my freind they still call me dong though

• Like 1

I wanted Pine and I was laying on my bed with my laptop looking on 45 degrees angle and ended up with Pince due to "accidentally" press the "C" and Enter.... :Abs: and now it's a high novice lvl 92 /desp

Edited by Bear Kiddo
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2016 at 5:22 PM, Dingo-kun @ Dong said:

Name I Wanted = Dong , Dong-kun , Dong-chan , any as long called Dong

Name I Ended Up With = Silly Dingo, and any name that called Dingo etc

Reason : Dong is a innapropriate words so GM dont allow me to named that name :c

my freind they still call me dong though

LOL 

Whats Dong? 

/hmm

14 hours ago, The F - BLU said:

LOL 

Whats Dong? 

/hmm

A piece of dangling bit on a male's body.

And no I don't mean the Uvula

Variations of chip got taken, so I went with variations of Berry for my characters. -_- Waited an entire month to finally change my forum username from chip to BerryBroke cause of this haha.

I always go with Artillery. Found out it was taken, took me literally half a day thinking of a new one while playing Pokemon.
Ended with Der Schatz.

Edited by Artillery

I wanted to put Pipin(my nickname irl) as my first character name since i played it with my friends(irl).(they're retired last year tho.) meh

But it's already used and Pipin sounds girly.Probably? so i decided to pick it from scrambled and reconstructed letter in my name. <_<

ex: Don (Put random words here) and followed by Cyaho and etc.

I wanted Chloe but ended up with Chloe**. After changing job through the Job Changer NPC, I found out that you can get bronze coins from doing the proper quest. I deleted my character not knowing I had to wait for 24 hours D: Now, my name is Aqua** (my sister is always teasing me >,> whenever she sees my name she'll be like Aqua Benedicta! I'm a wizard.)

Arcadia Arcadia**

Edited by Cath

7 hours ago, DreiRagna said:

@Cath Really? I thought you played that? The protagonist's bestfriend is Chloe and the setting of the Game is Arcadia Bay

Haha, it's just a coincidence. XD

I've orginally wanted the name "Weckl" (as in Dave Weckl), but it was already taken and I have to go with "WeckI", changing the last letter with a capital letter i...

I think I got lucky with naming my characters cause all of their names are from Girls und Panzer. Miho Nishizumi, Maho Nishizumi and Darjeeling although Kay/Kei, which is from the American school in the anime, was not available so I ended up with Kaye Saunders and I think its an appropriate name for a GS since Gunslingers are like cowboys. hahaha /heh 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.