Red Alert guild welcomes you on TalonRO server!
We are WoE and Social oriented guild founded 2014 year.
Some piece of our schedule:
WoE FE: 05:00 PM ST Wednesday
WoE SE: 04:00 AM ST Sunday
ET: 08:00 PM ST Friday
Wave Challenge: 08:00 PM ST everyday
GMC: standard schedule later from 05:00 PM ST
If you want to join us, please feel free to contact to IGN BlackSite.
Or you may find us at savepoint Jawaii.
A Social/PVM guild that has been founded on June 6, 2016
Most of us came from the guild "Royal Blood" with alot of stories to tell
We are a small guild with a mix of all types of players. Each one of us likes to do slightly different things, but we're getting along pretty well. We like to farm together and help each other out.
We accept any player regardless of nationality as long as they are looking to join with a common goal of self improvement while building a team around themselves.
Rachel, Capital of Arunafelz, the Study Nation
Guild Leader: Champ Peds
Co-Leader: Lore Mistress
Officers: Celestine Endecourt, *Zyon ~, *Aella, JRoot, ~Joa~, Fritzeen
What we do:
and so much more to come!
The Guild is most active during 13:00 - 23:00 servertime but we are trying to recruit people from other timezones as well
1. Be active and socialize.
2. Respect everyone.
3. Be open-minded. We don't want people who can easily be offended or can't accept a little criticism.
4. Join guild raids. Geared or not, we don't mind, it's the experience we're after.
5. No begging, please.
6. Always follow the Tro rules, Remember, you are carrying our guild banner.
7. Speak English (esp in guild chat). We are international guild.
8. HAVE FUN and avoid dramas (but we can't, can we?)
9. [most important rule, but you have to join us to know what it is]
We're accepting newbies and veteran players alike. If ever you are a veteran player and can't find your old friends, or if you are a newbie looking for someone to show you around, then this guild is for you
If you'd like to join please just pm me, or sign up here, or any names up there and I'm sure they'd be happy to send an invite.