Lamia

Crimson - Spread The Wings! [Social & Instances]

5 hours ago, shiori0925-1 said:

Ritsu = Ricchan, happy birthday.

-----------

りっちゃん、誕生日おめでとう!!

Its my birthday too, i want gift

Lamia-kun, it's birhtday presents, is This the my friendship for you? hehehe.

-------------------

ラミアくんへの誕生日プレゼントは、わたしからの友情でどうかな?(笑

• Wah 1

On 9/16/2017 at 1:02 PM, shiori0925-1 said:

-------------------

How nice giving friendship as present, I thought we already something./desp

On 9/16/2017 at 2:02 PM, shiori0925-1 said:

-------------------

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

hey there, I just return from years of inactivity. I came back to talon and would love to meet for social and PVM. I'm mid-high gear, and have an amount of High priest characters for disposal.

5 hours ago, cronocrus said:

hey there, I just return from years of inactivity. I came back to talon and would love to meet for social and PVM. I'm mid-high gear, and have an amount of High priest characters for disposal.

Welcome back,

Please check out first page for requirements and instructions.

Crimson trolling WOE /fsh Congratulation to @Kono Yakusaku for breaking the castle

Notes: we're not focusing on WOE. We're still PVM guild as usual

screenTalonRO1493.jpg.f140f112ed2d7170f1f85581abfdd430.jpg

Another successful ET /grat

screenTalonRO1504.jpg.d89dd01d791f0327c92a8b6d39d5c460.jpg

GMC again with extended classes, our forever Ninja Neko and Gunslinger Kono /gawi

screenTalonRO1515.jpg.86e7a89ae1baa5edce06599ccac074b9.jpg

Ninja get MVP why not? /slur

screenTalonRO1514.jpg.1890b67583cc805b74612c4c7c47a1f6.jpg

screenTalonRO1522.jpg.a425fda4aaabe40cbb98203515755372.jpg

Edited by Lieca
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • No1 2

ET ET ET almost everydaaaay /slur

even twice a day

screenTalonRO1530.jpg.48e96887edf663ce8250bdb5716c84cb.jpg

Again congrats to our ninja for getting MVP /kis