Nad ✿

A song for you ♬

F YEAH FIRST!

Nad, I can honestly say that you have a gorgeous voice.  And fuck whoever says you don't.  I could totally sleep with a smile on my face listening to this song over and over again.  And that's saying a lot since I hate listening to music when I am going to sleep.  TEN OUT OF TEN! LOVE YOU NAD!

-Thea

Edited by Artena
Because she is awesome

OOOHHHH I LOVE THE PAYON THEME SONG! And you have a really soothing voice, I think the softness really suits the song LOL
(I'm korean and I can definitely say that your pronounciation is better than mine hahah)

CLAP CLAP CLAP!! nice nice. This is amazing! Magnifico! I didnt expect it. 

tuna, just be a fish. I think you'll do better doing that.

Edited by mendics

So Thea what would you do to me if I said Nad didn't have a beautiful voice? :3

Edited by Arcanis

1 hour ago, Arcanis said:

I don't know what Thea would do, but I would eat your soul. >:-[

Oooohhh wow okay uh, I wasn't expecting a positive reaction (〃▽〃)

On 11/14/2015, 5:09:20, Artena said:

I could totally sleep with a smile on my face listening to this song over and over again.

-Thea

D'aaaw thea bby sankyuu it's okay, I have put people to sleep before on RC music mode hahahahahrekt

On 11/14/2015, 5:26:39, Ring said:

Ooh girl

Killin it!

Def looking forward to more!!

Sankyu! Oh oh and I feel like I should know you cuz your name's kinda familiar but my memory is just so horrible. Are you in Nenkaras by any chance?

On 11/14/2015, 5:41:35, toonafish said:

OOOHHHH I LOVE THE PAYON THEME SONG! And you have a really soothing voice, I think the softness really suits the song LOL
(I'm korean and I can definitely say that your pronounciation is better than mine hahah)

Thank you, I tried to mimic the original vocals as best as I could hahaha  ;v; AND YES PAYON THEME SONG'S SO PRETTY

On 11/14/2015, 5:45:53, mendics said:

CLAP CLAP CLAP!! nice nice. This is amazing! Magnifico! I didnt expect it. 

I didn't expect the positive feedback either, so thank you! was ready to hightail back to a life of forum-lurking-ness *puts toonafish on a bread* yummy~

On 11/14/2015, 8:34:57, Beam said:

My Nad! :wub:I got to hear her first!! <3 /gg

Beamy~! Thanks for reviewing the video before it went up <3 I really need more confidence rofl

18 hours ago, Iela said:

Nad, make me a mixtape please. <3 

Well that's gonna be a while unless that mixtape consists of...payon theme song on repeat 10 times hahahhha *goes to look for other songs*

2 hours ago, Arcanis said:

Heeeey arc, I see you managed to find it xD

54 minutes ago, Beam said:

Aaaaand looks like Beam found you rofl Now now, I'm sure Yev wouldn't want you to take over his soul-eating job

should I attempt pront theme song next

• Like 1

Mmm I'm considering joining Nenkaras currently, but have never been in the guild before. I am kinda all over the place in the game (cause I'm noob) so I couldn't really pinpoint where you have seen me xD

Prontera +1! ✨

• Like 1

On 14/11/2015, 20:45:53, mendics said:

damn it blendiblocks I'm a starfish, not a tuna

and yes you should def do Prontera next! I'd really like to hear more of your singing /ene

6 hours ago, Ring said:

Mmm I'm considering joining Nenkaras currently, but have never been in the guild before. I am kinda all over the place in the game (cause I'm noob) so I couldn't really pinpoint where you have seen me xD

Prontera +1! ✨

Were you the cool expecting lady Luna/Beam and I chatted with the other day? *A* Must be so, since she liked your post hahaha

Prontera's gonna be a tad harder than Payon /fshI just signed my death sentence yay Let's see if I can work out a fully-karaoke track. I think the vocal track is very similar to the actual Pront BGM, unlike Payon

• Like 2

ohhh yes that is me, Aerysette LOL expectin and eatin and nappin and ... well, more sleepin.

pshhhh girl you got this. omg the word karaoke makes me cringe HAHA this one time, in a mexican restaurant... too many margaritas were had, and thus died the last strain of dignity left in me.

30 minutes ago, Ring said:

ohhh yes that is me, Aerysette LOL expectin and eatin and nappin and ... well, more sleepin.

pshhhh girl you got this. omg the word karaoke makes me cringe HAHA this one time, in a mexican restaurant... too many margaritas were had, and thus died the last strain of dignity left in me.

Eatin' nappin' and sleepin' all day erryday? Das da lyfe yo

rofl dignity got rekt XD *pats*

• Like 1

Rhiiii amazing :3 definitely miss teh awesome times in ro with you! bt im slowly working on my arti see server side soon i hope :D

On 11/14/2015, 4:49:59, Nad ✿ said:

lots of fond memories of making my first few friends there.

B)

Beautiful Rea. Your voice just made my night. Another please! :)

I have only gotten a few seconds into the song, and it's given me chills. So much nostalgia, and your voice just conjures up a feeling of serenity, which I think embodies the Payon theme song. Lovely stuff :)

Awww, a cover! Somehow I didn't expect to see other people here who are into recording. Haha!

Too bad that there's no instrumental of this song, but what I can hear of your voice sounds pretty! Please record more when you feel like it! 
(A cappella of this song please- /nostopitaki)

Awesome job, too much nostalgia reminds me of my first days playing ro. Its been 10 years... ;O; /sob

On 11/15/2015, 9:42:05, Beam said:

Nad and Thea knows I'm the one that eats souls here ... so how does that bode for either of us? Do we have a tea party?