Christmas Countdown: Art Contest

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In game name: Colly Hope i got the request right though. should add tRO title too? I forgot. ><" For any question or a willing to see the original work, no problems, just PM.  

In Game Name: Arkuny I got so excited (/)^o^(\) Here is my entry~ I love High Priests (/)> u <(\) I always connect Christmas with lots of colorful lights and baking bunch of delicious

IGN: -Himitsu- I hope I made it ;A; I was so busy I almost forgot mine.

Posted Images

Mr. Rudolph and Ms. Santa? I hope it's not too late o/ 
It's so hard to convey ideas in drawings /swt

I think I'll go back to art corner now haha

IGN: Priestess Illyasviel

Sketch290182759-3-1-2.png.14135148a9567f > 565b429852254_ilyaxmastro2.png.fc991e64f565b56c0bc3af_ilyaxmastro3.png.939b03703

Edited by ilya ☆
changed background and added 1 more (doodle)
  • Like 3
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By GM Howl

Visit TalonRO's Holiday Advent Calendar Here!

The month of December is here, and our countdown to Christmas has arrived to usher in the spirit of the holiday season. We're thankful for every member of the TalonRO community, and this year we're pleased to present our special Advent Calendar giveaway as a countdown to Christmas!
      If you're unfamiliar with this concept, Advent Calendars are special calendars which mark each day from now through Christmas Eve. Behind each day on the calendar is often something nice - a small gift in celebration of the big day coming on December 25th!
      On TalonRO, we're thanking our entire community with special small items that can be obtained each day. Here's how our Advent Calendar works:

All Advent Calendar Gifts are account-bound and will only be available on the day they are offered - meaning that you can't log-in and collect prizes from later dates. To receive all 24 gifts, you'll need to visit the Advent Calendar and the NPC in Lutie each day from now through Christmas Eve.
      We hope this fun and wonderful countdown will help ring in the holiday season on TalonRO with lots of cheer and bright wishes. We hope that each of you have a wonderful holiday and thank you as always for your support! Happy Gaming!

P.S.: Special thanks to all of our Talonian artists who helped make this year's Advent Calendar so special and unique! We'll announce all of the winners in a few days, but for now we hope that you enjoy the Advent Calendar - we hope that you'll see your own creation in one of the presents, too!